Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Pa sportsmen groups speaks out about audit >

Pa sportsmen groups speaks out about audit

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Pa sportsmen groups speaks out about audit

Old 03-10-2010, 06:06 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by DougE
Oh really?Are you saying the clowns that helped set up the staged mountain lion attack on an deranged Amish guy aren't in the leadership anymore?

How bout the brain surgeons that filed a lawsuit based on the thory that DCNR wanted all the deer killed because they were pawing up the trees with their hooves.What about the clown that tried to say the deer in 2g WERE BEING DEVORED BY COYOTEES AND MOUNTAIN LIONS.That was all in the original lawsuit transcripts.

Sorry but savvy and USP don't go hand in hand.Braindead and clueless is a better way to put it.

DougE must be the only hunter in Pa whom thinks coyotes aren't eating deer...mountain lions do exist in Pa, I've seen 2 in my lifetime and they aren't just eating turkeys and rabbits

Oh BTW DougE I reported the quoted post above as being rude an depicting sportsmen in a bad light...no class man, shape up!
Old 03-10-2010, 06:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

If it wasn't for the efforts of the USP the HF&G committee would have never requested an audit and the PGC would have continued to lie about the deer density estimates and would have continued to mislead and deceive the hunters regarding the beneficial effects of ARs and HR.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:04 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bluebird2
If it wasn't for the efforts of the USP the HF&G committee would have never requested an audit and the PGC would have continued to lie about the deer density estimates and would have continued to mislead and deceive the hunters regarding the beneficial effects of ARs and HR.

why anyone whom considers themself a sportsman is not a card carrying member of the USP is beyong belief to me...if for no other reason than to keep the powers to be honest...the PGC has proven time and again over the years their dishonesty, skewed number reports,etc...JUST FOR A SECOND THINK WHAT THEY'D REPORT WITHOUT THE USP AS THEIR WATCH DOG ...Oh yes history has proven to us just what they would report!!!!!!!
Old 03-10-2010, 07:08 AM
Fork Horn

bluebird...do you recall the days in the not so distant past that on the opener of rifle antered seaso ...by the 5:00 PM news the Commission's new release would be how the season's bag numbers were inadequate....yearly the same report word for word would be on the wire prior to sunset on the opening day........YUP! them boys are to be trusted without a watch dog
Old 03-10-2010, 07:10 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Sorry - I have read this post and see no rule infractions towards anyone.

JW
Old 03-10-2010, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I also find it fuuny that they keep hanging therir hat on their acid rain theory.First of all,their claim that a hradwoods forest can't regenerate with a ph below 5 is nonsense.Oak and cherry for instance are both tolerant of acidic soils and do very well behind fences.How can they possibly keep blaming acid rain?
Old 03-10-2010, 07:27 AM
Typical Buck

Nice to see Pa still cant get things straight. Here in wv i am over run with deer and bear, turkey as well. On a seven mile trip to the mini mart a person can see as many as 20-30 along the road on an average day
Old 03-10-2010, 07:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Potterco
why anyone whom considers themself a sportsman is not a card carrying member of the USP is beyong belief to me...if for no other reason than to keep the powers to be honest...the PGC has proven time and again over the years their dishonesty, skewed number reports,etc...JUST FOR A SECOND THINK WHAT THEY'D REPORT WITHOUT THE USP AS THEIR WATCH DOG ...Oh yes history has proven to us just what they would report!!!!!!!
Why anyone would waste their money on a USP memberships is beyond me.That group is nothing but a festering boil on the rear end of every Pa sportsmen.They continuously have done nothing but spread conspiracy theories,unthruths,ridiculous claims and outright lies.They did however do a good job as spokeperson for the deranged Amish guy that made up a phony mountain lion attack.lol
Old 03-10-2010, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wrong again DougE. The USP is solely responsible for getting the audit. which clearly shows the PGC has been lying to the hunters for years. Furthermore , the audit cites acid rain as one of the contributing factors that results in inadequate regeneration.

So you accuse the USP of lying ,while supporting the PGC which has been lying to over 900K hunters for many years. That makes no sense!!
Old 03-10-2010, 08:25 AM
Fork Horn

Had it not been for the USP demanding the audit do you think Roe would EVER have come forth with the truth about the windfall from gas wells????..he'd been lying about that since the start of the drilling. what about the timbering harvests that the PGC has been UNDER harvesting (<1%) and telling us there is no revenue to be made from it...ALL THE WHILE PLEADING FOR A RATE HIKE TO BE EAR MARKED FOR "ADMINISTRATIVE PURPOSES"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.