Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
More complaints on the PGC >

More complaints on the PGC

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

More complaints on the PGC

Old 03-21-2010, 05:26 AM
Typical Buck

awsome, good to see bucks like that in day light hours. good luck this fall
Old 03-21-2010, 05:51 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by wvhuntin4me
awsome, good to see bucks like that in day light hours. good luck this fall
From trying to compare the facial markings on those deer from fall and this winter I think they all survived hunting season and winter. If thats the case, with any luck I should have a few 4.5 year olds looking for does this fall.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ok the pic i want to show will come next week since it is in paper form and was deleted from system. i am sure you can show several big bucks. But I came to wv from northern lancaster/berks county. I am more then confident that were i have you is in numbers. I know i can produce more 8 point plus deer per square mile then york county. that is why i am here. the pics below are of some youth hunts and trail pics from last summer. If you have more rack bucks . there will be more trophy bucks . not just 3-4 biggins..What you need to remeber a trophy is in the eye of the beholder. As far as the buck in my avaitar. i was so busy helping others .I did mention earlier that is wasnt a giant and i wasnt that happy with it. i neglected myself. i would love to have you for a guest. if my numbers allow. but i have to let my regulars hunt first. enjoy pics. remember it isnt the size it is the experience.As well as being able to harvest nice deer year after year.That is my focus.somthing PGC wont ever allow. so it is in the hunters hands...
WV. your full of crap! First you got to get the girl at work to post your trail cam pics, now you have to post a pic. of your friends buck that is from the news paper?? Why not just call him and have him email you a pic. And again what did your friends buck score??
you think you have more 8-pt's you post some trail pic's of a handfull of small bucks, I can post trail cam pics of over 200 different bucks that are MY cams.
Now your excuse for shooting that tiny buck was that you were busy?? You live there 24/7! LMAO! Im sure my friends are just as busy as you and they live 3 + hours from where they hunt in W VA., But I guess just like my friends always say, W. VA. hunters will shoot at every thing that moves. Pike
Old 03-21-2010, 10:07 AM
Fork Horn

I hate it when people shoot a deer and then say they aren't happy with it. I don't care what the rack size is I'm happy with all mine. It's disrespectful to the animal to take it's life and then say it isn't good enough for you and your ego.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:33 AM
Typical Buck

Mike let me correct myself. I am unhappy due to the fact i took a deer i knew needed time to grow. I am unhappy with myself.With season ending i was alittle impatient. As far as the york dude there is no way hunting is better there enough said , dont need to prove anything else .he has that southeast pa attitude that made many other hunters leave. mike you seem nice, as well as very ethical , judgeing by your last post....
Old 03-22-2010, 11:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Get the pic from your buddy yet? What about the bucks score? Did the girl at work get your trail cam pics for you yet?
Still trying to claim that PA. hunters cant hunt in WVA. with out the blessings of the locals? If you got all these bucks lets see the trail cam pics! LMAO. Anything else you want to try to blow smoke up our butts about? Pike
Old 03-22-2010, 04:24 PM
Typical Buck

nope, accept you have it wrong and i am man enough to personally welcome you here to prove it . am done trying prove it on the computer, dont care what you think. i know i got it together here unlike pgc. so keep on hunting your over populated(people) york county. And I'll stay here and do my thing.Best of luck in the future. gotta get back to work. p.s. only scored 193 3/4
Old 03-22-2010, 04:47 PM
Fork Horn

Mike let me correct myself. I am unhappy due to the fact i took a deer i knew needed time to grow. I am unhappy with myself.With season ending i was alittle impatient. As far as the york dude there is no way hunting is better there enough said , dont need to prove anything else .he has that southeast pa attitude that made many other hunters leave. mike you seem nice, as well as very ethical , judgeing by your last post....

That buck certainly could have been bigger in a year or two. But I'd be dancing in the woods if I had taken him. I've taken 12 buck now and I still haven't reached the 100 B&C mark. Someday hopefully.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:58 AM
Typical Buck

Moose, i was in the same shoes you are in . I killed 40 some deer . but i never killed over a 7 point till i started hunting outside Pa. O sure there are big deer in Pa, somewhere.But i went to iowa for a couple years. And since i been here in wv I have killed nothing smaller then an 8 point the last 4 years. hang in there your day is coming. probaly when you least expect it. i biggin will cross your sights... the biggest difference here is numbers. I can pass up deer every day in the bow season with confidence. I have sat a hand ful of times when i didnt see a deer in last 5 years. Last season i Seen deer every time i hunted. Somthing that just wasnt happening before when i hunted Pa. Hopefully things are better where you hunt.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:21 AM
Fork Horn

Things are getting worse here in regards to buck quality. Lst year I never had a shot at a legal buck. And I hunted Archery, Rifle, and Muzzleloader and since I wasn't working I spent more time hunting than ever before.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.