Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article >

More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

More on the failed Pa game commission deer plan - audit article

Old 03-03-2010, 07:28 AM
Banned

I dont "need" to post anywhere. Im currently a member of SEVERAL boards. lol.

Im sure ive killed more deer throught the years and probably other game as well than this guy and have to just sit back and chuckle about the allegations of "not hunting".

If anyone thinks this is my "life" lmao, please feel free to see how many posts i made throughout archery season, october & november.. because it may very well have been zero. lol Check out those months and get back to us with the count "big country" lmao.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:29 AM
Banned

Nothing spells irony like a hothead whining and throwing a temper tantrum about invasion of his space, then signing his posts with a half dozen bible references trying to paint the picture of a peaceful Christian neighbor. Gimme a break! Obviously with 20,000 posts on one site you should try to find some more meaningful recreation.

Yeah. I kinda noticed that "verse" tactic too. Too funny.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

BC I've read many of your posts in many forums here and usually your pretty much on the mark but here you are both right and wrong.

You re absolutely right about how tiresome the two main culprits have become. One inundates us with "facts" that often can be refuted by looking at context or checking out the rest of ny given story.

The other simply rants and rants with very little to back him up and just rants louder and longer the same old crap when challenged. Ask him to back up what he says and he simply yells liar liar.

On the other hand, if the thread says PA, you dont need to sign on. I can understand that it must be irritating to sign on to the Northeast and have to go to page 2 just to get past the PA stuff but everyone has the right to post here.

The suggestion has been posed to admin to set PA aside but it's gone unanswered.

I will also agree that the same two (mostly one of them ) have also been known to hijack non PGC threads from both PA guys as we as other states. The NY guys inparticular have complained often telling them to leave their threads alone.

BTW, SS did happen to join the same time as Corn but they are definitely not the same guy. SS is a darn good guy even though we often disagree. Way different from the other two.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:52 AM
Fork Horn

an there you have it straight from the mooses' lips
Old 03-03-2010, 07:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Potterco
an there you have it straight from the mooses' lips

Not even close, Terry
Old 03-03-2010, 08:23 AM
Fork Horn

bigcountryt, I like you am shocked to see all the disenfranchisement concerning the PGC that goes on here. I'm not sure it's a good thing to have so much negativity on one site.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:27 AM
Fork Horn

wish I would've had his money then I could be retired properly!!
Old 03-03-2010, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

You re absolutely right about how tiresome the two main culprits have become. One inundates us with "facts" that often can be refuted by looking at context or checking out the rest of ny given story.
You have made that false and misleading claim on numerous occasions but have failed to back it up. But, the audit did a fine job backing up precisely what I have been saying for many years while refuting the claims you have been making about the DMP which you support.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:41 AM
Fork Horn

I guess this thread has been effectively hi-jacked. Do you remember what the original post was about? Good work guys.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:43 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
BC I've read many of your posts in many forums here and usually your pretty much on the mark but here you are both right and wrong.

The other simply rants and rants with very little to back him up and just rants louder and longer the same old crap when challenged. Ask him to back up what he says and he simply yells liar liar.

On the other hand, if the thread says PA, you dont need to sign on. I can understand that it must be irritating to sign on to the Northeast and have to go to page 2 just to get past the PA stuff but everyone has the right to post here.

The suggestion has been posed to admin to set PA aside but it's gone unanswered.

I will also agree that the same two (mostly one of them ) have also been known to hijack non PGC threads from both PA guys as we as other states. The NY guys inparticular have complained often telling them to leave their threads alone.

BTW, SS did happen to join the same time as Corn but they are definitely not the same guy. SS is a darn good guy even though we often disagree. Way different from the other two.
All true. Ever since these few jokers came here, I have generally ignored them. Ignored thier rants. But its been over a year now of non stop same ole same ole. I don't have to read em, true enough. Just yesterday, I was sitting here reading, thinking how this used to be a hunting page. But its all swallowed up to a few who seem to want to post the same tripe over and over. It doesn't even make sense. Thier cause looks lost and like they are true fruitcakes.

I too have seen them spill over thier crap to WV and NY posts. Also have noticed they have been asked to stay out of other states posts. They just seem to be on a mission to ruin this page for all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.