Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
fun on a snowy morning in 3a >

fun on a snowy morning in 3a

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

fun on a snowy morning in 3a

Old 02-26-2010, 07:12 AM
Fork Horn

Default fun on a snowy morning in 3a

I was using my tractor to plow thru the snow so the neighbors could get out and down to Rt6 and I saw 2 lads about 12-14 yrs old walking like the devil himself was licking their heels...I pulled up an asked what all the rush was about...was their girlfriend's daddy an mommy stuck out of town over night and she home all alone or what.... "1 kid says heck no old timer more important than that, we just saw a deer track in the snow and want to get our camera to prove it to our pa"
Sad part is I remember as a kid down state when that was the case there too!!
Old 02-26-2010, 07:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sad part is,we have people like you that have so much time on their hand that they have to make up phony posts just to stir the pot.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:23 AM
Fork Horn

I got 123 posts counting this one. DougE 2,008 posts and he says I have too much time on my hands .
just posting the facts
Old 02-26-2010, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Potterco
I got 123 posts counting this one. DougE 2,008 posts and he says I have too much time on my hands .
just posting the facts
I've been posting on this board for several years and only do so while at work.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:42 PM
Super Moderator

Lol, I usually stay silent in this forum, but just out of curiosity.... Doug did you say "only do so while at work" just to get someone to comment on it in order to argue a lil more? Or are you just explaining that while the rest of us have real jobs, you get paid to post here??? Just curious.
-Jake