Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Pennsylvania PGC postings >

Pennsylvania PGC postings

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Pennsylvania PGC postings

Old 02-25-2010, 03:47 PM
Typical Buck

Default Pennsylvania PGC postings

Hey moderators is it possible to get PA hunters their own category for posting the constant barrage of complaints about PA, PA deer, PGC, the head of the fish and wildlife, the Governor etc etc ect......... It shouldn't say Northeast it should say PA complaint department! WAH WAH WAH!
Old 02-25-2010, 03:56 PM
Fork Horn

Default PA Posts

We're all waiting here at our computers for you to post a new thread about what you want to talk about !
Well,anything,anything at all ???? Just as I figured,nothing !
Old 02-25-2010, 04:18 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by fellas2
We're all waiting here at our computers for you to post a new thread about what you want to talk about !
Well,anything,anything at all ???? Just as I figured,nothing !
I am just kidding. You guys do have a battle over there in PA. I really do feel for you all. Jersey an't much better as you need a Ouija board to figure out the rules and dates. I used to hunt Potter county but stopped because of the lack of deer and the antler regs.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well considering that it is mainly two members doing the majority of the PGC bashing I don't know what can really be done. Maybe make a CornyBB forum.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:03 AM
Fork Horn

read over the posting on other northeast subjects...shouldn't take you too long
Old 02-26-2010, 07:04 AM
Banned

I could write a short book using all the "anti pgc" statements made in the last 2 weeks in this forum, made by SEVERAL users, so i find your selectivity interesting to say the least.

We also arent bashing pgc any more than simply stating the facts and pointing out the ridiculousness of the incredibly extreme dmp.

But you have given me a good idea TC, I would support a separate forum for pot stirrers who whine about absolutely nothing in attempt to create conflict.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
I could write a short book using all the "anti pgc" statements made in the last 2 weeks in this forum, made by SEVERAL users, so i find your selectivity interesting to say the least.

We also arent bashing pgc any more than simply stating the facts and pointing out the ridiculousness of the incredibly extreme dmp.

But you have given me a good idea TC, I would support a separate forum for pot stirrers who whine about absolutely nothing in attempt to create conflict.
While I will readily admit that you and BB do occasionally make contributions to the forum that are not bashing the PGC, the vast majority of your posts are exactly that PGC bashing.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:30 AM
Banned

Sorry that stating the facts in regards to them = bashing. That should tell you something about the pgc.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:12 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Cornelius08

I have read with interest what posters from Pa have had to say about the PGC and the quality of hunting in Pa. As a hunter for over 35 years in NY, I cannot complain, we have it a lot better than you. Hope the NYSDEC is not paying attention!

Yanks in six!
Old 02-26-2010, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NJheadhunter71
Hey moderators is it possible to get PA hunters their own category for posting the constant barrage of complaints about PA, PA deer, PGC, the head of the fish and wildlife, the Governor etc etc ect......... It shouldn't say Northeast it should say PA complaint department! WAH WAH WAH!
I'll second this. It's kind of annoying.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.