Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Pennsylvania PGC postings >

Pennsylvania PGC postings

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Pennsylvania PGC postings

Old 03-03-2010, 07:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Potterco
What type of a mealy mouth post is this? You didn't even begin to address the topic...just what were all those hunters doing buying those doe tags in the 50s,60s,70s,80s...what were they doing in their deer camps starting the last Saturday of buck season thru the following Wed.? .... what were all those brown 4 legged critters hanging from one side of the camp meat pole to the other?????
Geeze Louise you post just like your alias does..hmmmm wonder whom it could be t be ????????????

Too funny considering this quote by Potterco in another forum......

When I started to hunt if you killed a doe the other hunters whom knew you would berate you until you learned your lesson that is what we need today...if the PGC won't listen then we need to police our own ranks!!!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 07:36 AM
Fork Horn

never said I was killing them doe just said the camps were full of doe killers..thought the be t be would draw you out...guess it worked
Old 03-03-2010, 07:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

About the only fact that Cornie states is that a large number of PA deer hunters are not happy with the deer management plan. But that sentiment can also be found in states that are considered to be golden spots for deer hunting. Everything else he says needs to be taken with a grain of salt since sometimes the opinions of the Chicken little crowd are contradicted by polls or their own admissions of regularly filling their tags with nice deer despite claiming that deer hunting in PA is ruined.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:49 PM
Banned

"I voted room for improvement. That was the closest to my opinion. I think they are doing more things right than wrong but just barely. "
Sounds like a pretty hollow review doesnt it? Well that statement was made on another board by the most avid pgc supporter on this board or that one. Kinda shows how much support pgc are really getting when one who argues more than anyone else in support feels so "luke warm" on the issue? Seems like some arent really all that concerned one way or the other, but just LOVE to argue.