Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Continuing Rules Violations >

Continuing Rules Violations

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Continuing Rules Violations

Old 02-23-2010, 08:44 PM
Super Moderator

Default Continuing Rules Violations

Several members are complaining about other members in this forum posting insults and attacks on each other. You can disagree all you want, present supporting information and facts to support your arguments and debate till the cows come home.

However, if members continue violating HNI rules, your posts or topics will be removed and you will be temp banned. If you persist in violating the rules, you will be permanently banned.

I've included below the 3 rules (#'s 2, 8 & 12) most commonly violated in this forum. Please review the rules and make sure YOU are not violating them. If you have a question, PM or email and mod or admin and we will do our best to answer it.

If you complain about another member in a topic, remember that we will review the entire topic and enforce the rules equally for all members who are violating the rules, not just the member you complain about. In other words, make sure you're not violating the rules when you file a complaint ticket or send a PM or email to a mod or admin.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
CalHunter

2. No threatening, abusive or harassing comments.

8. Do not engage in "flame-wars" or excessive exchange of confrontational postings. Debate is important, but users should not try to "pick a fight" with one another.

12. While we encourage lively debate, we will not tolerate personal attacks. Any person attacking another forum member will receive a warning and have their message removed. Any future incident thereafter will result in that member being removed from the forum.

Last edited by CalHunter; 02-23-2010 at 08:47 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

MAN, that's bull$%it. Relax. Just kidding
Old 02-26-2010, 09:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

Cal,

How about if they are not necessarily insulting me specifically, but their comments are simply an insult to intelligence in general.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Super Moderator

That's a good question. Some people like to straddle that fence a lot. PM me if you have a specific post or topic in mind.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Big Brother is watching. Better mind your P's and Q's.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Pretty common denominator if you ask me. Thanks for stepping up and at least making an attempt to clean up what was once a pretty nice forum.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:36 PM
Spike

Makes sense........let's keep it civil.