Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
case of Pa WCO harassment? >

case of Pa WCO harassment?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

case of Pa WCO harassment?

Old 02-17-2010, 01:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Potterco
BTB like I told you once before...when I want you or anyone else to know the whole story I'll tell you, and it won't be on an open forum. Until then I feel little or no need to explain my actions to you or anyone else...like it or not that is the way it is ...
I cannot help but to ask you this though...what makes you think I need to justify any actions I make to you...is it your ego? Whom are you to submit "facts remaining" to a story full of wholes?...you assume you know the entire story thru your preconcieved version which is absurd...you know nothing other than I wrote.

You made your "story" public by posting it here in a public forum. This is not a place for you to make speeches and allegations without expecting to be questioned. This is a forum where everyone has the right to comment. It has nothing to do with anyones ego. You told a story that sounded far fetched from the beginning. An officer of the PGC offerred to assist you and now it seems like you're backpedalling a bit.

As has been said here a few times, there's always two sides to a story. Sorry if you've been offended by the fact that you cant seem to answer some very legitimate and logical questions.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

where did everybody go?
Old 02-18-2010, 02:41 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
You made your "story" public by posting it here in a public forum. This is not a place for you to make speeches and allegations without expecting to be questioned. This is a forum where everyone has the right to comment. It has nothing to do with anyones ego. You told a story that sounded far fetched from the beginning. An officer of the PGC offerred to assist you and now it seems like you're backpedalling a bit.

As has been said here a few times, there's always two sides to a story. Sorry if you've been offended by the fact that you cant seem to answer some very legitimate and logical questions.
BTB I don't know what you're reading into this or for that matter what you cannot comprehend of what you read...But Rich and I have indeed traded PMs and Rich did aide me...end of story. As for answering some very legitimate/logical questions as I've said in the past I've answered those to RWJ and the restis none of your business no matter how much you or anyone else wishes to pry. Get over yourself and accept the fact I don't answer to you. END of conversation.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

BTB I don't know what you're reading into this or for that matter what you cannot comprehend of what you read...But Rich and I have indeed traded PMs and Rich did aide me...end of story. As for answering some very legitimate/logical questions as I've said in the past I've answered those to RWJ and the restis none of your business no matter how much you or anyone else wishes to pry. Get over yourself and accept the fact I don't answer to you. END of conversation.

For someone who was so eager to make a public allegation you sure seem reluctant to answer for all the inconsistencies in your story.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

oh my!
Old 02-19-2010, 04:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Definitely dosen't pass the smell test.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Tangles in the web, perhaps?
Old 02-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Wow, somebody posts claims of WCO harassment on a public forum, then when his story fails to hold up, he falls back on telling folks that discourse that he initiated on that public forum is now none of their business.

This whole routine reminds me of the folks that claim that they have the body of a Sasquatch but then they fail to produce the body, have all sorts of excuses for not being able to back up their story, and then they get defensive when folks call B.S. on it.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Gee , Lanse.. That's kinda what I wanted to say in my post, but you said it much nicer and less confrontational than I did...

Windy corrected me, and he was RIGHT to do so......

I guess I'm going to have to go back to "Sensitivity Training" class...<< SIGH>>......
Old 02-22-2010, 10:07 AM
Fork Horn

you want to call BS go ahead..I do not answer when someone demands one...then goes on to take pop shots because I won't ...hell if it makes you feel better I'll call BS, that doesn't change the fact it happened,I traded PM with Rich and am happy with his personal reply to me. IMHO someone whom has an agenda other than mine an takes the fact I will not repond to his demands is little more than a puke hardly worth the spit it takes to drown.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.