Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
case of Pa WCO harassment? >

case of Pa WCO harassment?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

case of Pa WCO harassment?

Old 02-22-2010, 10:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

For a mere $29.95 I can send you my latest training video "How to Respond to B.S. with Niceness, Sensitivity, and Non-Confrontationality."
Old 02-22-2010, 10:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Potterco
you want to call BS go ahead..I do not answer when someone demands one...then goes on to take pop shots because I won't ...hell if it makes you feel better I'll call BS, that doesn't change the fact it happened,I traded PM with Rich and am happy with his personal reply to me. IMHO someone whom has an agenda other than mine an takes the fact I will not repond to his demands is little more than a puke hardly worth the spit it takes to drown.

Old 02-22-2010, 11:47 AM
Super Moderator

WCO R.W.J., thanks for being standup and trying to help. You're a credit to your profession. At least one member has complained about the direction of this topic even though that member was not involved in the discussion. This topic is being locked as it's not resolving anything further and rules are being violated. If anybody has any questions about it closing, shoot me a PM.
CalHunter

Addition--I edited my above post to reflect that anybody (not just WCO R.W.J.) is welcome to ask questions or shoot me comments about this topic by PM.

Last edited by CalHunter; 02-22-2010 at 07:36 PM.