Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Time to say goodbye >

Time to say goodbye

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Time to say goodbye

Old 02-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by pats102862
Talk about a waste of board space, thats what the northeast forum would be if they would take Pa. out of it.

Where did I say take PA out of it? I said PGC complaints. Regardless, a mod closed it after one post, the fallout of people getting so butthurt is nothing but comical.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:26 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by WestVirginiaBrent
Nice dramatic exit, because asking for a regional sections first 2 pages to not have 20+ different PGC complaint threads was an unreasonable request and is an excellent reason for a grown man/men to throw a hissy fit and leave.
Just had to set somebody straight..

Now don't get so full of yourself Brent! It's obivious you are disillusioned by why I'm leaving. It's because of a moderator giving "consideration" to your meaning less little hissy fit and your inept ability to work a scroll button and also because of that same moderator's next comments two nights ago.

JW!
Super Moderator;Sure we can - Actually Not a bad idea - Hmmmmm........taking up space, wasting board space resources - saying absolutely nothing new.

As reported - I am the eyes and forum reporter......

JW

It is evident that the Pa guys have worn out their welcome on the northeast forum. Again a moderators quote; pa. guys are....taking up space,wasting board space resources & saying absolutely nothing new.

So again like spurs and Jim, I'll now be spending my time on another site where "ALL" pa hunters are welcome!

Many happy days to all.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:21 AM
Dominant Buck

Sorry to see you go my friend. I too haven't been around much so I don't know what has been happening with the mods. Keep your membership alive and do some PMing to stay in touch with some of the friends you have made along the way. At least the mods can't ruin that.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:24 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by WestVirginiaBrent
Where did I say take PA out of it? I said PGC complaints. Regardless, a mod closed it after one post, the fallout of people getting so butthurt is nothing but comical.
The only ones that are butthurt are the ones complaining about all the Pa. threads. mommy, mommy , Pa. is hogging the northeast fourm. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. LOL
Old 02-06-2010, 04:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

No one has to worry about me complaining any I enjoy reading them.. I am not from PA and once in a while I might butt in just because I am still from the northeast my friends.. So some of this stuff I like to watch as if it didn't happen here yet it could.. As well as a lot of the belly acking I laugh at anyways..
Old 02-06-2010, 09:51 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by blkpowder
Just had to set somebody straight..

Now don't get so full of yourself Brent! It's obivious you are disillusioned by why I'm leaving. It's because of a moderator giving "consideration" to your meaning less little hissy fit and your inept ability to work a scroll button and also because of that same moderator's next comments two nights ago.

JW!
Super Moderator;Sure we can - Actually Not a bad idea - Hmmmmm........taking up space, wasting board space resources - saying absolutely nothing new.

As reported - I am the eyes and forum reporter......

JW

It is evident that the Pa guys have worn out their welcome on the northeast forum. Again a moderators quote; pa. guys are....taking up space,wasting board space resources & saying absolutely nothing new.

So again like spurs and Jim, I'll now be spending my time on another site where "ALL" pa hunters are welcome!

Many happy days to all.
I thought you left?

The only one being immature here is you. Had you not thrown a teenage tantrum with my quote in your post I wouldn't have said anything.

Well......bye

Old 02-06-2010, 10:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya