Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Time to say goodbye >

Time to say goodbye

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Time to say goodbye

Old 02-05-2010, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

I got the link. I have browsed that forum before but for some reason it just never stuck with me. I "knew" all the players on this board and this is where I liked to be.
Don't know what the future holds right now. We shall see.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:13 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sproulman

what is problem anyhow.if someone like you wants to post a thing or too about WEST VIRGINIA hunting, all can read it or respond to it.
There is nothing wrong with that, but don't get mad if your thread falls down the board because nobody replies. The reason Pa. threads stay on top is because people are intrested in them. some Pa. threads get more replys in three days than most threads get in 6 months.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I ways told that the amount a site receives from advertising is based in part on the number of hit a site receives in a given period of time. If that is true one would think this site would also want as many hits as possible.

Does anyone know if a MB has a limited amount of net space and do they have to pay extra for more space?
Old 02-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by sproulman
look at number of views on everything that is PA.it is unreal. people want to read it .i seen people shut down info like this and boards took a slow death.
it could and will happen.take a ride around the various forums in other states.mostly very few on the those boards and VERY BORING...............
pull out the PA info and what do you have?

what is problem anyhow.if someone like you wants to post a thing or too about WEST VIRGINIA hunting, all can read it or respond to it.

no one is forcing anyone to read anything on here.
trust me, last thing that should not be done is to cause members too leave.
moderator that made comment has right to do it as we do also but i think he is WRONG and i seen this happen too many boards that are now dead or very boring.

lets admit it, the PA. group is just like being in woods hunting.they are good at what is happening and mix it up with funny things ,you have laugh at times.you have WCO,BUCK HUNTERS AND DOE HUNTERS/USP BACKERS AND NON USP BACKERS/PGC BACKERS AND NON BACKERS/DCNR BACKERS AND NON DCNR BACKERS........

just the RIGHT blend of characters to make info enjoyable and enough to make you mad and willing to come back to read every chance you can.

tell me another forum that does that and is not leaning one way or other.

remember what my friend JIM SHOCKEY SAID,guys this is best forum ever..lets continue to keep it that way............
I started a thread recommending they create a subforum in this forum for a PGC COMPLAINT forum, that's what a lot of forums do when a subject becomes so popular it takes up most of the front page, and it's been referenced twice on good bye threads.

When you leave a forum, you just leave, dramatic exits are silly and vain.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:15 PM
Banned

look at number of views on everything that is PA.it is unreal. people want to read it .i seen people shut down info like this and boards took a slow death.
it could and will happen.take a ride around the various forums in other states.mostly very few on the those boards and VERY BORING...............
pull out the PA info and what do you have?

no one is forcing anyone to read anything on here.
trust me, last thing that should not be done is to cause members too leave.
moderator that made comment has right to do it as we do also but i think he is WRONG and i seen this happen too many boards that are now dead or very boring.

lets admit it, the PA. group is just like being in woods hunting.they are good at what is happening and mix it up with funny things ,you have laugh at times.you have WCO,BUCK HUNTERS AND DOE HUNTERS/USP BACKERS AND NON USP BACKERS/PGC BACKERS AND NON BACKERS/DCNR BACKERS AND NON DCNR BACKERS........

just the RIGHT blend of characters to make info enjoyable and enough to make you mad and willing to come back to read every chance you can.

tell me another forum that does that and is not leaning one way or other.

remember what my friend JIM SHOCKEY SAID,guys this is best forum ever..lets continue to keep it that way............

Amen to all that sproul!

Old 02-05-2010, 02:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

will miss ya blkpowder
will someone pm me other site
Old 02-05-2010, 02:41 PM
Fork Horn

Link to Rules
http://www.huntingnet.com/staticpage...il.aspx?id=291

#10........
You may not link to any direct competitor of HuntingNet.com or link to just advertise a product or service. We reserve the right to delete any link for any reason

Please PM anybody if you wis, but you can not post or advertise other web-sites.

JW

Last edited by JW; 02-05-2010 at 03:31 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:22 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by WestVirginiaBrent
I started a thread recommending they create a subforum in this forum for a PGC COMPLAINT forum, that's what a lot of forums do when a subject becomes so popular it takes up most of the front page, and it's been referenced twice on good bye threads.
Talk about a waste of board space, thats what the northeast forum would be if they would take Pa. out of it.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

I am sorry to here of you going my friend.. You have made several good posts here as well as your photo editing which will be missed with you.. I can remember not to long ago sharing some posts here to bring another member back on here as well. You will be missed my friend so please stop by and say hi once and a while..
Take care, Phil
Old 02-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bluebird2
I ways told that the amount a site receives from advertising is based in part on the number of hit a site receives in a given period of time. If that is true one would think this site would also want as many hits as possible.

Does anyone know if a MB has a limited amount of net space and do they have to pay extra for more space?

You are correct that traffic count pays as far as advertising. The site would either need to buy server space or maintain their own server for capacity.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.