Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
stop complainin...start hunting >

stop complainin...start hunting

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

stop complainin...start hunting

Old 02-04-2010, 08:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by livbucks
Yes, they died because there were too many confined to small wintering lands. The food was depleted and they all died.
Thanks for fessing up!

Wrong again. They didn't die because their food was depleted ,they died because they couldn't access the available food. The same thing happened in the northern tier in 2004 ,after the herd had been reduced.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:06 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
There you go BT! Now youre cookin' with gas! In that instance, Id be willing to sell a kidney if it meant keeping them funded. lol.

That too can be solved. Just get a car company to start working on a deer pellet burning engine for one of their hybrids. Less emissions than gas. Problem solved. lol

LOL There you go! A poop propelled Plymouth Prowler.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:30 AM
Fork Horn

BTB,

I don't even have to reply your nonsense. Cornellius has already handed you your hat. I usually figure if I wait long enough, he will set things straight. Then I just sit back and laugh at how silly he's made you look.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Maverick 1
BTB,

I don't even have to reply your nonsense. Cornellius has already handed you your hat. I usually figure if I wait long enough, he will set things straight. Then I just sit back and laugh at how silly he's made you look.
My my, you certainly seem to dwell on my posts an awful lot for nonsense

Still waitin to see a pic of those real ones you talk about. don't you even have a buddy who'll loan you some pics?

Last edited by BTBowhunter; 02-04-2010 at 08:45 AM.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:37 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Maverick 1
BTB,

handed his hat and coat!
I wonder was he abducted by some BOC and brainwashed in front of a huge picture Lee & Tiffany an made tothink this is what real hunting is suppose to be like..kill off all the deer and farm your lease for bucks you can pass on so they can get the one more year they need!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 08:37 AM
Banned

LOL There you go! A poop propelled Plymouth Prowler
And for the ladies, we could have Pastel Pink Poop Powered Plymouth Prowlers.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

There you go BT! Now youre cookin' with gas! In that instance, Id be willing to sell a kidney if it meant keeping them funded. lol.

That too can be solved. Just get a car company to start working on a deer pellet burning engine for one of their hybrids. Less emissions than gas. Problem solved. lol

LOL! I'd get in line to buy the first deerpoo hyrbid pickup!
Old 02-04-2010, 09:22 AM
Typical Buck

And for the ladies, we could have Pastel Pink Poop Powered Plymouth Prowlers.
Great gas milage,runs like chit.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
My my, you certainly seem to dwell on my posts an awful lot for nonsense

Still waitin to see a pic of those real ones you talk about. don't you even have a buddy who'll loan you some pics?

Me too!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 11:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bluebird2
Wrong again. They didn't die because their food was depleted ,they died because they couldn't access the available food. The same thing happened in the northern tier in 2004 ,after the herd had been reduced.
No you are wrong. There were too many deer that could be wintered. You are confused.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.