Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
My 2009 PA Gun season >

My 2009 PA Gun season

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

My 2009 PA Gun season

Old 02-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks everyone!
-Jake
Old 02-02-2010, 03:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's the way we did it before AR in my area. Counting 4 on the run is tough, so we do small controlled sloooow drives. Great job and looks like the whole bunch had fun. If you all came home safe it was a great day!
Old 02-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

anytime a see buck harvested and not doe on tailgate brings back a lot of memories of the bucks we hunted .
that was very nice picture to see...........
Old 02-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Buck Hunter 1
That's the way we did it before AR in my area. Counting 4 on the run is tough, so we do small controlled sloooow drives. Great job and looks like the whole bunch had fun. If you all came home safe it was a great day!
do what is being done here in clinton county,dont count points in crew, have kids along or just use kids tags.carry radio to call and DONT LOOK FOR POINTS.

i HATE so bad what i know is happening with AR.. the exemption to AR should be for ONLY kid 12 yrs old. makes me sick that hunters will do anything to get around rules........
Old 02-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Typical Buck

good stuff dude, many stories to be had on that season, and what a body on the buck your dad got
Old 02-06-2010, 05:47 AM
Super Moderator

Ya, that buck was a heavy drag. As for couning points on the run, its tough. All those bucks we knew were big enough, but we've let several run by that were borderline. I'm ok with that, but alot of ppl that are needing meat, well I feel for them.
-Jake
Old 02-06-2010, 07:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
Ya, that buck was a heavy drag. As for couning points on the run, its tough. All those bucks we knew were big enough, but we've let several run by that were borderline. I'm ok with that, but alot of ppl that are needing meat, well I feel for them.
-Jake
trust me, VERY FEW BUCK IS LEFT go to count points here in my area of pa.i dont like what is happening,the HONEST go by rule hunters are taking it on head now.