Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Been Thinking It Over >

Been Thinking It Over

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Been Thinking It Over

Old 01-29-2010, 09:04 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Screamin Steel
Why not. I personally think that if they have such a problem with us "disgruntled PA people"....they can tell us all at the same time. Kinda like profiling, imo. If you al want, check out another board, where all are welcome, and its all about PA, all the time. www.wildpa.proboards.com
Great site!!!! I'll be spending more time their.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:53 AM
JW
Super Moderator

I gave it some thought and think I made a mistake.

Bawanajim – my apology! You have been at this longer than I.

If you want to rub my face in it - so be it...I still saw your post as causing trouble which happens so many times here……...but I am going to back away totally from the Northeast forum.......

I stepped into a wasp nest and am tired of being stung as I am just a volunteer tryig to preserve a very good outdoor web-site and to help others.

That is how I see it –

Bluebird2 – let’s fix one thing. You have a tendency that is the argument does not go your way to keep at it. You quote data – oaky……but all good statisticians can make any data look great or look negative.

You have won some arguments and then lost a few. I stepped in with a warning to which a day later you posted negatively to which took the thread totally away from the original poster only IMO to bash once again. Thus the time off…….

So now you have it – and have it –

Again if I offended – not my intention at all – but the constant harping on how PA is managed for deer over and over and over – well makes me believe you are not solving anything at all, but have become the problem. So with the total hunting population in decline – you do nothing to help fix it!

JW

Last edited by JW; 01-29-2010 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Public apology......
Old 01-30-2010, 03:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

I didn't mean by posting it to "rub your face in it" I wanted people to know why I was gone, I accept your apology as this is the Internet I take nothing to serious and do understand how moderating a forum can be anything but fun.
And I will try to be more positive about what I post, thanks again for taking another look at the situation at hand.

Have a great weekend, Jim

Last edited by bawanajim; 01-30-2010 at 04:43 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:51 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by JW!

Again if I offended – not my intention at all – but the constant harping on how PA is managed for deer over and over and over – well makes me believe you are not solving anything at all, but have become the problem. So with the total hunting population in decline – you do nothing to help fix it!

JW
I would have to respectfully disagree with you on this. This constant back and fourth between these guys sparked my interest on how our deer herd is actually being managed and kept my computer forum time mostly devoted to HNI. I admit it does get a little carried away sometimes, but everyone involved I noticed tries to keep it in the confines of the northeast forum, on Pa. subjects. Unlike some sites I visit where they allow mobs to troll around the whole forum and bash anybody who disagrees with their views. I do appreciate the work of the moderators not letting it turn into that.