Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Been Thinking It Over >

Been Thinking It Over

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Been Thinking It Over

Old 01-27-2010, 02:32 AM
Typical Buck

Default Been Thinking It Over

Thought it over throughout the night and came to a conclusion. With the recent request to create a sub-forum for Pa guys to duke it out regarding the DMP, our struggle obviously annoys some folks that don't have the inner strength to use the scroll button, and not click on a link that annoys them. If you've riding the MB circuit for any amount of time, you can see that the writing is on the wall. Obviously our struggle and fight annoys other hunters.

With that being said, not wishing to annoy folks any further, and in an effort to reduce my carbon imprint on the world, I'm saying goodbye to HNI and moving my thoughts to another arena of expression.

Good luck to all of you, it's been a pleasure. Ride hard, shoot straight and take a kid hunting. Adios amigos.

Last edited by ManySpurs; 01-27-2010 at 02:35 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:01 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by ManySpurs
Thought it over throughout the night and came to a conclusion. With the recent request to create a sub-forum for Pa guys to duke it out regarding the DMP, our struggle obviously annoys some folks that don't have the inner strength to use the scroll button, and not click on a link that annoys them. If you've riding the MB circuit for any amount of time, you can see that the writing is on the wall. Obviously our struggle and fight annoys other hunters.

With that being said, not wishing to annoy folks any further, and in an effort to reduce my carbon imprint on the world, I'm saying goodbye to HNI and moving my thoughts to another arena of expression.

Good luck to all of you, it's been a pleasure. Ride hard, shoot straight and take a kid hunting. Adios amigos.
Sorry to hear this spurs! You along with a few others,always brought great topics to this forum and enlightening info in your debates.
For you
Old 01-27-2010, 05:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ManySpurs

C'mon Spurs! Stick around!!

We need you around here! We dont agree on a lot of things but I for one respect you as a hunter and sportsman and enjoy trading potshots with ya! (We all need an easy target once in awhile)
Old 01-27-2010, 06:53 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
C'mon Spurs! Stick around!!

We need you around here! We dont agree on a lot of things but I for one respect you as a hunter and sportsman

Yeah,what Bob said, X2!

Been away for a month. What's new Bob? What's this i've been hearing about a mt.lion being hit on 66 near Apollo. Any info?
Old 01-27-2010, 07:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hope you reconsider, ManySpurs...

I sent you a PM.....
Old 01-27-2010, 07:54 AM
Typical Buck

disagree, why leave?

weak...it is good to have these discussions it brings up thoughts others want to share, but sometimes are hesitant...ever been in a room where no one will ask a question, then once the first one is out, everybody has one?
Old 01-27-2010, 08:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by blkpowder
Yeah,what Bob said, X2!

Been away for a month. What's new Bob? What's this i've been hearing about a mt.lion being hit on 66 near Apollo. Any info?
It's a hoax. The alleged is about a mile from me and there's been no neighborhood buzz about it and believe me when I say with the cops and firemen that live all around me, the word would be out and folks around here would be buzzin like bees about it.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

A friend of mine that is a Trooper and patrols that area would know of it, if it was true. I will ask him.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by livbucks
A friend of mine that is a Trooper and patrols that area would know of it, if it was true. I will ask him.
As him if it had an Allstate tattoo inside it's lip
Old 01-27-2010, 10:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Dont leave

i like reading your info. it would be great loss to see you go .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.