Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Anyone going to the PA sports/ outdoor show? >

Anyone going to the PA sports/ outdoor show?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Anyone going to the PA sports/ outdoor show?

Old 01-26-2010, 04:11 AM
Typical Buck

Default Anyone going to the PA sports/ outdoor show?

Hoping to make it up myself....I usually find some good show specials...and nothing quite like walking into an arena with 200+ guys blowing turkey and duck calls at the same time. It's a religious experience! LOL
Old 01-26-2010, 07:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Screamin Steel
Hoping to make it up myself....I usually find some good show specials...and nothing quite like walking into an arena with 200+ guys blowing turkey and duck calls at the same time. It's a religious experience! LOL
Got friends coming in from Illinois just to see the show this year. A buddy from WV will be with us too Looks like we'll have a three state gang there Wed or Thurs.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:46 AM
Typical Buck

If you're going to be there the 13th or 14th stop by qdma's booth. I'm going to do a seminar on patterning individual bucks using trail cameras, as well as an intro to the 4 cornerstones of QDM (herd management, herd monitoring, habitat management, and hunter management). There's a bunch of other seminars throughout the week, and a lot of knowledgeable guys there to answer any and all questions.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default show

the price to get in 12 dollars and parking fee, i think 5 dollars is just plain AWFUL.then prices are expensive, you can do better on net........
we used to all load up in trucks and go and this year i have not found 1 person in my area that is going.parking fee should be enough .......
if economy was great , i could see it but things are not very good.i really miss going too........
Old 01-27-2010, 10:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by glew22
If you're going to be there the 13th or 14th stop by qdma's booth. I'm going to do a seminar on patterning individual bucks using trail cameras, as well as an intro to the 4 cornerstones of QDM (herd management, herd monitoring, habitat management, and hunter management). There's a bunch of other seminars throughout the week, and a lot of knowledgeable guys there to answer any and all questions.

i would go if BTB could speak on deer hunting
Old 01-27-2010, 10:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by sproulman
i would go if BTB could speak on deer hunting

LOL! Thanks Sproul. They tried to book me but they didnt want to pay enuff!
Old 01-27-2010, 01:11 PM
Fork Horn

Going with my Dad, probably the last day or possibly during the week. We've been going for many years. It's sort of a tradition, plus we visit with our friend that owns the lodge in Canada where we've going fishing the last 18 years.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:38 PM
Spike

It cost to get in now? When did this happen?
Old 01-27-2010, 02:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Tony_Loyd
It cost to get in now? When did this happen?

Always did ever since I can remember.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:47 PM
Spike

I havent been to one in about 10 to 15 years and I don't remember a fee to enter it.
Also had free parking. Things change I guess.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.