Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
"Busloads"? of angry deer hunters descend on PGC meeting! >

"Busloads"? of angry deer hunters descend on PGC meeting!

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

"Busloads"? of angry deer hunters descend on PGC meeting!

Old 01-26-2010, 08:12 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter

So, lets see, on here it's claimed that a vast majority is unhappy. A poll here even supports that. Of course we all know, mostly from the disgruntled, that this site has become the last hideout for those banned from other sites that dare to allow this subject to go on. Of course the all PA site which happens to have 3-4 times more participants online at any given time from one state than this one has from all 50, has an entirely different tone. The tone there is one of support for most of the current DMP. Not that there arent suggestions for improvement, but over there, folks dont claim the sky is falling.
If you think that site is so great, then why don't you go over there and post your dribble.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Maverick 1
If you think that site is so great, then why don't you go over there and post your dribble.

I can post what I like here so long as it conforms to the rules.

Do you have anything to contribute other than your personal attack?

Do you have an original thought as to why so few folks showed up to protest the current DMP? If you do, please feel free to post it.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:14 AM
Fork Horn

Throw a rock through the crystal palace.......just do not buy a hunting lisence next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 02:16 PM
Fork Horn

I can post what I like here so long as it conforms to the rules.

Do you have anything to contribute other than your personal attack?

Do you have an original thought as to why so few folks showed up to protest the current DMP? If you do, please feel free to post it.
No need to get all huffy about it. If you think that other site is such a great place, then have at it. Go post there. Noone here is stopping you.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:32 PM
Typical Buck

I dunno BTB....when I write and talk to BOCers and HGFC members, and they tell me that they are being hammered with complaints about the DMP, I tend to believe them and think that there are many that are complaining.

About the only BOCer that I've communicated with that said he wasn't receiving complaints, was Greg Isabella. And as far I'm concerned, he's about as antihunter as one can get, and I don't believe a word he says anymore.

Let's face it, there can be many reasons why so few turned out to testify. High gas prices, total apathy, and feelings of hopelessness are but a few of the conglomeration of reasons as to why folks didn't show up.

But for you or anyone else to claim that folks are happy about the DMP because of the small turnout at the PGC meeting is unreasonable. The majority of people are PO'd, rightfully so and you know it. Admit it.

Remember....Slinsky made that claim about busloads. Not any of us here.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Maverick 1
No need to get all huffy about it. If you think that other site is such a great place, then have at it. Go post there. Noone here is stopping you.

Not huffy. I post there as well as here.

No ideas of your own as to why so few showed up when so many are so "huffy" about the deer?
Old 01-26-2010, 04:26 PM
Fork Horn

Not huffy. I post there as well as here.

No ideas of your own as to why so few showed up when so many are so "huffy" about the deer?
So you do post over there. What username do you use?
Old 01-26-2010, 04:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

But for you or anyone else to claim that folks are happy about the DMP because of the small turnout at the PGC meeting is unreasonable. The majority of people are PO'd, rightfully so and you know it. Admit it.
I'm not trying to say that all are happy. Majority unhappy statewide? No I'm not convinced. Thats certainly not the case not around here. And for that matter, not around my camp in 2F either although there are certainly more there who arent happy than we have close to home. As for the rest of the state, no one has done a meaningful assessment since the whole AR/HR thing began. I think we'll both agree that It's high time for that to happen.
You gotta admit that the empty seats in that auditorium don't do much to support your position. Dont know about you but If I were angry about something as important as my hunting, I certainly wouldnt give up and stay home. Think about it.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:20 PM
Fork Horn

I guess you're not going to give that information out. Must be too personal.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Heck BT I didn't know you hung out over there.

Fellows there were two different polls over there.The one basically asked if hunters were satisfied with the PGC.The majority said yes.
But then another poll asked if people were happy with HR and the majority said no.Yet another poll asked if there should be changes in deer management and a very high majority said yes.Some wanted the system tweaked and others wanted major changes.
Heck I didn't know this was a hang out for the banned.I haven't been booted from a hunting site.Got kicked out of a chat room one night when I was half drunk.Still don't know how I typed that night.
Also went undercover and went into peta and got banned.You know I asked those clowns if it was OK to spank my monkey when it's bad and they took me serious.
Got kicked out of the peta sucks site cause the kids in there thought I was anti hunter.Pizzed me off.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.