Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PGC Website

Old 01-21-2010, 12:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ManySpurs
HA!!!! IT FIGGERS!
You can get off the list by reporting at least 6 doe kills with accompnying photos or by making a minimum contribution of $100 directly to Audubon

The removal would be probationary and you would be on a watch list for a while

Last edited by BTBowhunter; 01-21-2010 at 12:44 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
You can get off the list by reporting at least 6 doe kills with accompnying photos or by making a minimum contribution of $100 directly to Audubon

The removal would be probationary and you would be on a watch list for a while
HA! That's the funniest post that I've read in quite some time.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:34 AM
Typical Buck

I still can't view the PGC site. It loads, then crashes the browser on 4 different PCs.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:21 PM
Spike

Man you kids sound like a bunch of old ladies. Instead of whining and complaining, why not try to find out the reason??
Had you simply, called, emailed, or looked at other sites, you'd have discovered that the state changed their platform and forced all the dept's and agencies to migrate to this new platform which forced them to redo the entire website and all it's links.

But I guess another conspiracy theory is much more entertaining.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:35 PM
Typical Buck

you'd have discovered that the state changed their platform and forced all the dept's and agencies to migrate to this new platform which forced them to redo the entire website and all it's links.
Well sonofagun. No kidding? I'm so happy that you've come along with your infinite wisdom, that I have to set on my hands to keep from waving at everybody that's driving down Main St here in Mansfield, at 4am in the morning, from here at my front window perch. After all, I'd a never guessed that after reading BBs very first post, in which he said "Is anyone else experiencing problems with the new and improved PGC website", that there may be a problem migrating the new site to the server. Who'd a ever guessed? Thank you God, for bringing MeatHunter into this world with such infinite wisdom. We can all now disregard Einsteins theories and await publication of the new laws of relativity as discovered by MeatHunter.

FYI, the new website is causing some versions of IE8 to crash upon loading. Problem is being looked at by the developer. I solved the problem by switching over to Mozilla.

******A side note. I just got flashed by 4 drunk, cute Mansfield U females. Happens most every Saturday morning. I love my job. Life is good.

Last edited by ManySpurs; 01-23-2010 at 02:54 AM.