Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
What PA needs .................... >

What PA needs ....................

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

What PA needs ....................

Old 01-04-2010, 07:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bluebird2
So , in other words, you have no logical reply to my questions.

BTW, I have at least 7 cords I could sell that I cut last year, and cutting that much wood made no difference in the quality of hunting in our area. Furthermore, my BIL and I cut an additional 5 cords and I cut an addition 4 cords for my use.
I'm glad to hear you are doing your part to create better habitat, even though you admit to killing deer you still claim there are none, and never will be any and by doing any thing to help is a complete waste of time, you only further bolster my belief that you whine simply for no other reason than to hear your self whine.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

How'd you do over Marienville way there Jim? I took the flinchlock for a walk New Years day around one of those clearcuts and found plenty of deer tracks and even two sets of thunderchicken tracks. (didnt see any tracks that were still full) That was in between snow squalls that kept covering things up.

Didn't really spend a ton of time. That cold air was a bit tough to breathe that day and kinda cut short the little walk.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm glad to hear you are doing your part to create better habitat, even though you admit to killing deer you still claim there are none, and never will be any and by doing any thing to help is a complete waste of time, you only further bolster my belief that you whine simply for no other reason than to hear your self whine.
That is an absolutely ridiculous claim ,since I never came close to saying anything close to what you claim I said.

But it shows how desperate you are to defend your position and how low you will go to denigrate someone that has been trying your solution to for over 25 years and found it had little or no effect.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bluebird2
That is an absolutely ridiculous claim ,since I never came close to saying anything close to what you claim I said.

But it shows how desperate you are to defend your position and how low you will go to denigrate someone that has been trying your solution to for over 25 years and found it had little or no effect.
Do You know that the definition of insanity is . "Its doing the same thing over and over again, yet expecting different results."

Bob I had little time to hunt that day as it was pouring rain most of the day, I did some scouting and found some likely looking spots and will be returning when the snow subsides some.

Thanks again.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Do You know that the definition of insanity is . "Its doing the same thing over and over again, yet expecting different results."
Wrong again!!! I didn't expect different results, I expected to get firewood and thats exactly what I got!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 10:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well then why the disappointment? You should be just giddy.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I didn't say I was disappointed. That is simply your unsupported opinion.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Where's Dougie at?I made two posts that gave him reason to argue and he didn't show up.
Where's the fun in that?
Old 01-04-2010, 01:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

guys like RSB, Doug and Glew can't handle the high temps ,so when it gets a little to warm they get out of the kitchen RSB prefers HPA where the mods protect him and his views.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

The heat must be on cause I haven't seen them in here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.