Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

S-n-o-w!!!!!!

Old 12-19-2009, 07:27 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
Got out a few minutes late and the roads made me later. I got caught by three does on my way to the stand, misjudged my yardage and M M M M M MISSED!!!! That aint happened in a long time! Oh well, I just thank the good lord that I missed clean!
Been their, done that! All that white tends to make them look bigger and closer than they are.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

zackly what happened! Shot under her. Snow, low light, happened in a hurry, oh I got lots of excuses.... just wish there was one that didnt feel like I'm just making excuses
Old 12-19-2009, 10:55 AM
Fork Horn

You mean that you missed???? Sheesssh.... I never thought that was possible.

By the way. How come you're back home already? Usually when I go out, I make a day of it. Maybe if you weren't so busy hitting the forum all the time, you might reconnect with one of those does.
Old 12-19-2009, 11:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Maverick 1
You mean that you missed???? Sheesssh.... I never thought that was possible.

By the way. How come you're back home already? Usually when I go out, I make a day of it. Maybe if you weren't so busy hitting the forum all the time, you might reconnect with one of those does.
Thanks but it had to happen sooner or later.

No worries about connecting again. Plenty of does still out there if you know where to hunt. Plenty of bucks too. Ya just gotta know where to look.
Old 12-19-2009, 12:38 PM
Typical Buck

East Baltimore County MD right now in my back yard average of 16".....didn't get out today for late MZload season.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:51 PM
Typical Buck

2-4 expected here, but hoping to get more for the last day of Muzzleloader/bow!!!
Old 12-19-2009, 02:21 PM
Spike

got about 12 inches on my back deck here in york county. hope it keeps it up all night
Old 12-20-2009, 03:54 PM
Typical Buck

Not a single flake fell here. You folks can keep it down there for the rest of the winter to.
Old 12-20-2009, 05:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ManySpurs
Not a single flake fell here. You folks can keep it down there for the rest of the winter to.

Somethin tells me you'll get your share before it's all over

Glad to see you back!
Old 12-21-2009, 01:45 AM
Typical Buck

Ended up with probably 16 honest inches, but so m,any deeper drifts it was just really hard to tell for sure. Got the 4 wheel drive unlimbered for a little, but got very ltittle done outside of sleepingin, watching movies, and playing in the snow with the kids.(Great wkd!) By Sunday morning they had my road opened up, so got in a little church and dinner with the in-laws. Watched my Steelers finally pull off a win in spectacular fashion......What a weekend!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.