Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

S-n-o-w!!!!!!

Old 12-18-2009, 05:12 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
Them 2B does are in trouble tomorrow!!
Them deers are gonna be hunkerd down tomorrow. Might be a good one though for the o'l sneek and peek tatic? Good luck tomorrow.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:13 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
LIke to get out and call some yodel-dogs over snow. Hopefully we get some down here. Lotsa times all you mountain and northern guys get it, and we stay bare.

Sounds like we should get some, but I doubt anywhere near the totals you guys are predicted. 8" and more is a once a decade occurrence here, probably less.
That's a good idea corn! I'll have to call my buddy up and see if he would like to give those yote's a go round Sunday night.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by germain
I'm thinking if my snowblower doesn't start tommorrow BT should swing over and help me shovel.
It wouldn't be too long of a drive BT I'm only in Lancaster county.

Sounds OK to me as long as you got 911 on your speed dial

I guess it's time to saddle the plow up to the 4 wheeler It's always depressing to see any piece of hunting equipment reduced to being used for household chores. Next thing ya know, that wet snow'll wash all that decorative deer blood off'n the thing!
Old 12-18-2009, 05:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by blkpowder
Them deers are gonna be hunkerd down tomorrow. Might be a good one though for the o'l sneek and peek tatic? Good luck tomorrow.
I think you're right. It'll also be perfect for my buddy and I to have a crack at our tried and true one man drive hotspots.
Old 12-19-2009, 12:13 AM
Typical Buck

it's 4:10 am here in marshall va. and we already have 9",,,,totals are to be in the 15"-25" range,,,,I know that dont sound like much to you Pa. guys but this area will be crippled for a week,,if not longer. Im hopin that the deer might try to get a quick bite to eat this morning in one of the food plots and i can bloody up some of this pretty white stuff! Good luck to you guys!
Old 12-19-2009, 03:33 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by rem700man
it's 4:10 am here in marshall va. and we already have 9",,,,totals are to be in the 15"-25" range,,,,I know that dont sound like much to you Pa. guys but this area will be crippled for a week,,if not longer. Im hopin that the deer might try to get a quick bite to eat this morning in one of the food plots and i can bloody up some of this pretty white stuff! Good luck to you guys!

We where supposed to only get 1-2 inches last night. We already got 6 inches and it's still coming down. I'll take that 15 -25 Rem!
Good luck and be careful out their today.

Let snow-let it snow-let it snow!!!
Old 12-19-2009, 03:46 AM
Fork Horn

At 7:30AM EST Sat. we have 5" on the deck here in Mon County WV.
I am at the same elevation as Masontown, WV in Preston County so I guess Morgantown has a little less snow than we do.

It's going to snow all day, we will get at least a foot. No biggie, it's when we get 3 feet it becomes a problem.

WV Gino
Old 12-19-2009, 05:29 AM
Fork Horn

I expect updates from those of you going out today.
Old 12-19-2009, 06:52 AM
Fork Horn

I tried to go out this morning....well, I actually got out of bed at 6:00 AM and looked out the window and we already had 5 inches on the ground (jefferson County, WV) and it was coming down heavy....so I went back to bed.

I plan to head out this afternoon as soon as it starts to lighten up...last day of muzzleloader season and I need to unload my smoke pole.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Got out a few minutes late and the roads made me later. I got caught by three does on my way to the stand, misjudged my yardage and M M M M M MISSED!!!! That aint happened in a long time! Oh well, I just thank the good lord that I missed clean!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.