Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.
View Poll Results: Has herd reduction gone too far in your area of Pa?
YES
67.05%
NO
32.95%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Pa Hunters Poll

Old 12-20-2009, 07:23 AM
Banned

"As for 95 pages, you're gonna have to go that alone. maybe Maverick can help you. Personal attacks? One only has to read both threads addressing this subject to see where that concept is firmly entrenched. "

Seems you are the only one that had post with personal attack deleted recently. I dont seem to see your post from last night with those ridiculous personal attack links. Guess moderation disagreed with your assessment, and frankly, to me, their opinion matters much more than yours does.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 12-20-2009 at 07:26 AM.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:58 AM
Banned

Found it very interesting. A poll on hpa with results similar to this one... there is a poll in the ar hr forum that asks if you are happy with current level of hr....

120 said no. 47 yes.

Thats even after all the "opinion cleansing" and clearing out of much of the opposition to the deer plan that occurred over there previously, and having quite a few pgc employees, a handful of commissioners posting from time to time, dcnr guys, foresters and audubon types etc as regular posters... And thats still all the support the plan could muster.
Old 12-31-2009, 11:47 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
Found it very interesting. A poll on hpa with results similar to this one... there is a poll in the ar hr forum that asks if you are happy with current level of hr....

120 said no. 47 yes.

Thats even after all the "opinion cleansing" and clearing out of much of the opposition to the deer plan that occurred over there previously, and having quite a few pgc employees, a handful of commissioners posting from time to time, dcnr guys, foresters and audubon types etc as regular posters... And thats still all the support the plan could muster.

Interesting indeed when considering the source as you said. Overall not really surprising though, in that most people arent as unintelligent as they'd like to believe. Hunters are much more efficient, not only towards technology, but in how their days afield are spent. Between more primitive seasons and the downward spiral in deer numbers, youre forced to be more efficient or you go home empty handed. Add to that fact theres much more information available in recent years concerning habitat, reproduction, etc...it makes it that much more difficult to BS the so called average hunter. The hunters left promoting the DMP are mostly private landowners, live in predominantly high dpsm areas, or are affiliated somewhat with the PGC/DCNR. If the situation doesnt turn around, you will see more people "jumping ship". I said before, the PGC is in the position of sink or swim. They better start paddlin'.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:01 AM
Fork Horn

It has in my area

Last edited by bowhunter2117; 01-02-2010 at 09:17 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:08 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Cornelius08

120 said no. 47 yes.

What a joke of a site nothing but PGC bootlickers looking to make points. their 10year event this past summer what a giant flop you would think they would have learned from it that moderators bashing members was a bad idea i guess not, Funny they preach there that most hunters are satisfied with today’s deer hunting yet their own poll fails to back up their biased moderators preaching
Time to remove the rose colored glasses

Last edited by bowhunter2117; 01-02-2010 at 08:19 AM.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:03 AM
Banned

To the top for the new guys.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Spike

The last 3 years I archery hunted a lot in archery season and I don't see any bigger horns now then before were I hunt at. I'm glad that I'm a doe hunter more then a trophy hunter.