Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
NY Button Buck. Second deer >

NY Button Buck. Second deer

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

NY Button Buck. Second deer

Old 11-12-2009, 02:25 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG
QDM is TV show jargen and I wish people would stop buying into it.
In all the places I hunt, Ive taken every kind of antler size,age class and sex, and every year I continue to see more deer than the year before, and I took my biggest archery buck this year. I think people who think they are increasing deers #s and antler size by passing on small bucks are just fooling themselves. just hunt, take what you want to hang your tag on and leave the rest , the deer will make more and plenty will live to get big. The fact that others would comment negatively on this young mans thread is shameful
Nothing personal but you would not be allowed to return on my property. The last little 4 pointer you killed, did you eat the atlers? Kill a doe. Here in Maryland we have more does than buck, I don't know the number but would guess 7 to 1. I used to hunt with people that think like you..... there freezers are getting full and I'm starting to have problems finding room on my wall.

As I said before to the young man.... CONGRATS ON THE KILL
Old 11-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Weekend Sportsman
Nothing personal but you would not be allowed to return on my property. The last little 4 pointer you killed, did you eat the atlers? Kill a doe. Here in Maryland we have more does than buck, I don't know the number but would guess 7 to 1. I used to hunt with people that think like you..... there freezers are getting full and I'm starting to have problems finding room on my wall.

As I said before to the young man.... CONGRATS ON THE KILL
What?! I cant come hunt your little paradise mr wallhanger? aw shucks seriously, do you actually think your better than your friends cause you care more about putting racks on your wall? Ive killed plenty of deer bigger than 4points and had alot fun eat'n em too ,I just dont think its nessassary to come on here and preach 2nd hand, outdoorchannel BS ,to try to sound supierior. but hey, if it works for YOU.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:52 PM
Typical Buck

Angry

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG
What?! I cant come hunt your little paradise mr wallhanger? aw shucks seriously, do you actually think your better than your friends cause you care more about putting racks on your wall? Ive killed plenty of deer bigger than 4points and had alot fun eat'n em too ,I just dont think its nessassary to come on here and preach 2nd hand, outdoorchannel BS ,to try to sound supierior. but hey, if it works for YOU.
QDM is something to stand by, kind of. If you want to have the chance to take a nice buck later on, maybe you gotta let a small buck walk. But in this case, i would have done the same thing. First buck, arrow him, and be proud of it!
Old 11-16-2009, 05:14 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats on a great deer looks like a pretty neat little place to hunt to. Good luck during gun season
Old 11-16-2009, 05:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great job. There will be many more to follow, but this is the one you will always remember.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

nice work kid, its not too tough to tell who the dinks are on here. I still like vealison myself, so tasty, just not much of it! You can do what ever you want within legal means, don't let other people try and tell you otherwise. If it makes you happy go for it.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:43 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by buckclub
nice work kid, its not too tough to tell who the dinks are on here. I still like vealison myself, so tasty, just not much of it! You can do what ever you want within legal means, don't let other people try and tell you otherwise. If it makes you happy go for it.

Yah for sure. I cant wait until Saturday!! Hopefully Ill be able to get out for tonight here in CT were Shotgun season just opened today.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats! Nice job! It's good to see you with the hunting fever. I know when I was your age I could not get enough of hunting, and you know what I still can't! Enjoy it and hunt every second you get!!
Old 11-18-2009, 08:19 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by SteveBNy
Great job. There will be many more to follow, but this is the one you will always remember.
Most definatly, Man. Good luck with gun season and make sure theres another BIG BUCK DOWN.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:22 AM
Fork Horn

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/nort...-youth-pa.html

PA youth learn ethical hunting from the start!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.