Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
My first bow kill in Dutchess NY >

My first bow kill in Dutchess NY

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

My first bow kill in Dutchess NY

Old 10-29-2009, 07:10 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
Congrats on your first doe kill. I think? Where are the pics? This is worthless without any pics....
This is a worthless reply.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

Is it? Or is it a worthless attitude? I was just funning with him because they have no pics up.. But no pics can happen for plenty of reasons.. I guess you couldn't see that some fun takes place here.. LOL As the first statement did in fact say " Congrats on your first doe kill "..
Old 10-29-2009, 05:19 PM
Spike

congrats !! i hunt dutchess county aswell . i have been seeing alot of chasing going on the last few days
Old 10-30-2009, 01:45 AM
Fork Horn

You can bet that if, during my ground blind hunt this afternoon, I happen to arrow a deer, you WILL see pictures, wheteher you like it or not!! LOL, just kidding, but I would like to see pictures too. It makes it more exciting! Congrats to you all the same and I hope I can do what you did.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:48 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
Is it? Or is it a worthless attitude? I was just funning with him because they have no pics up.. But no pics can happen for plenty of reasons.. I guess you couldn't see that some fun takes place here.. LOL As the first statement did in fact say " Congrats on your first doe kill "..
If you were "funning" with him, then I apologize, but it didn't seem like it to me. Use a smiley face next time or a / to show it was a sarcastic remark.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah!, I was only funning and never meant nothing by it.. Any deer with a bow is a great job IMO..
Old 10-30-2009, 03:20 PM
Spike

WOW, im sorry that i didnt put up pix, like i said i went 2years not seeing much lol .. I promise the next kill i get I'll have that camera.. I know, I kicked myself in the ass a few times for not bringing my camera.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:43 AM
Spike

Default Dutches

Good Job. I also hunt in Dutches but we lost the club land that we hunted by rt 22. If you know of sum privet land that will take 2 or 3 hunters let me know. We will pay $$$$ or shair the harvist with the owner....
Old 11-05-2009, 11:33 PM
Spike

no sorry, Im also having a hard time finding land to hunt robm1093. I found this piece of heaven by luck and now i cut the grass, blow the leafs and remove the snow to keep them happy. I guess one hand wash the other. LOL good luck on land hunting.