Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
The Paranoid PGC >

The Paranoid PGC

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

The Paranoid PGC

Old 10-25-2009, 02:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bluebird2
That is not quite true. When I click on you public profile all I get is your date of birth and when you joined. And, if you had checked your public profile you would know when you joined and how many posts you made.
Funny thing about my profile?

Just like every other members profile here you gotta click on the "about me" link in order to see names, address`s, and such.

And clicking on my profile is no help in figuring out my actual join date. I think I had about 1500 posts when the first big server crash occurred, and around 2200 posts when the second big crash occurred.

After the second big crash, not only did we ALL start at post # 1 again, but if you notice, nobodies join date is listed earlier than february of 2003.

I guess even your other usernames were not here back when that took place?

If there is anything else I can do to help you along....feel free to ask.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
"It would take any semi literate individual less than 30 seconds to find my info on the net. I can gladly provide you with anything you need, because I always like to help my fellow hunters out.

"

Nothing I need. The fact your phone number ends in 47 and your 'suburban' residence is meaningless. I have no interest in it whatsoever. I just thought it funny seeing you scramble to get rid of it is all just because you started running off at the face. lmao. Apparently others thought it funny as well. lol.

"Not sure what you are getting at by explaining your size and physical conditioning to me? Care to explain that?"

Um, i think you mentioned it first??? Just thought Id return the favor is all.

"While you are at it.....lets back up to your comment regarding me shooting a deer in the arse on video? And catching flak over it?

Do you have anything to back this up?"

Oh im sorry, it wasnt a deer it was a "kudo" an "eland" a "zebra" a giraffe, moose... which you cut the femoral artery on.lmao. Fill in the blank does it really matter? Guess that makes me a liar akin to btb because you shot a big game animal in the arse end and it wasnt a deer! lmao. I also was ASKING if you were selling a film of it, i never said you were, or that you even filmed it. If you did, it was a lucky guess i suppose. lmao. Need I post a link to the archery talk thread? Or did you erase it already?

"Lets cut to the chase here....I don`t give a rats arse how big you are loudmouth."

nor do i care how sour some old miser wants to recapture his lost youth by running his chops to someone his physical and intellectual superior on the internet. lmao.

So basically you were just running your mouth making stuff up as you went along then......

Yes, you need to post a link to archery talk.....because nobody said a word about my shot, it was not a whitetail, and it was not a femoral artery shot. I drove an arrow straight into an Impala`s arse.....from rear to front. It was not an accident, and the animal was down and out in under 10 seconds.

BTW, while I am clearly no match for a tough guy like you, since I am still not yet 49 years old, I think I will bypass that rocking chair for a little while longer.

Now, please produce the thread showing me shooting the whitetail in the hind quarter and catching flak from it. You are not a liar are you?
Old 10-25-2009, 02:23 PM
Banned

Default Lyin' again

Truthless country while whining said yesterday in post #58 of this thread:

"I stopped coming here for the most part years back because members just like these two are permitted to spout personal attacks."

Then today says: "And clicking on my profile is no help in figuring out my actual join date. I think I had about 1500 posts when the first big server crash occurred, and around 2200 posts when the second big crash occurred.

After the second big crash, not only did we ALL start at post # 1 again"

And now you have another 2200 plus since then. Yeah, sounds like youve been inactive. lol.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:32 PM
Banned

"So basically you were just running your mouth making stuff up as you went along then......"

" it was not a whitetail, and it was not a femoral artery shot. I drove an arrow straight into an Impala`s arse.....from rear to front. It was not an accident, and the animal was down and out in under 10 seconds."

There was mention made of hitting femoral artery, not that it matters, thats not the statement i made originally which you questioned.

"BTW, while I am clearly no match for a tough guy like you,"

Since youre clearly being a smartarse, lol, i guess i might have to admit that i agree. Ive seen your picture.

"Now, please produce the thread showing me shooting the whitetail in the hind quarter and catching flak from it. You are not a liar are you? "

First, post the link if you like. Youve already made my point. You already admitted the allegations werent taken out of midair and even though it wasnt a whitetail but it was another big game animal that you shot up the butt, and also Its your thread and im kinda busy. Barely able to make these posts now, let alone have to hunt for bs, I looked quickly and couldnt find. Im not a member and not familiar with the site. If you didnt delete it already, Im sure youre aware of the where abouts post it if you like.

2nd, Why is it a whitetail I never once said it was? Are you lying by saying i did??

Also Is there some reason why you dismissed my statement in my last post? I think i spelled it out pretty thouroughly. Point was, you took an unethical shot and i dont care if it was a hippopotamus. lmao Nice diversion tactic. I see you're learning from btb. Like to see that work in a court of law. I could see it now.... Your honor Im innocent, yes i robbed the bank but the prosecutor is saying i used a 44 mag but it was only a 9mm your honor! Therefore nothing else matters! lmao.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-25-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
Truthless country while whining said yesterday in post #58 of this thread:

"I stopped coming here for the most part years back because members just like these two are permitted to spout personal attacks."

Then today says: "And clicking on my profile is no help in figuring out my actual join date. I think I had about 1500 posts when the first big server crash occurred, and around 2200 posts when the second big crash occurred.

After the second big crash, not only did we ALL start at post # 1 again"

And now you have another 2200 plus since then. Yeah, sounds like youve been inactive. lol.
Yep, roughly 2200 posts since february of 2003. You have how many since 2008?

It is more than likely possibly on this website to search my posting history. You could easily see that the vast majority of my current post count was made prior to 2006.

Let us condense posts here.......now my shot was unethical? You determine ethics for others do you? how many big game animals have you killed with a bow that went less than 30 yards and were dead within 10 seconds?

Sounds ethical enough to me........not that I feel any need to appease your personal ethical code.

Maybe you can buy me a soda sometime when i am visiting friends in greene county? Well, if you prefer we could have a powerade or creatine shake?
Old 10-25-2009, 03:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Let us condense posts here.......now my shot was unethical? You determine ethics for others do you? how many big game animals have you killed with a bow that went less than 30 yards and were dead within 10 seconds?

Sounds ethical enough to me........not that I feel any need to appease your personal ethical code.
Would you take the same shot on a whitetail doe?
Old 10-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Would you take the same shot on a whitetail doe?
If I felt that I wanted that animal and it was going away......yes.

In fact, I did it once. The doe surprised me...she made it about 45 yards.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

First , let me say I am glad that you live at the other end of the state. Second, I am glad that the majority of PA hunters do not have the same bad attitude you have. Third, I consider myself lucky that i don't need any deer that bad I would shoot it in the butt. Do you also take head shots with your bow?
Old 10-25-2009, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

First , let me say I am glad that you live at the other end of the state. Second, I am glad that the majority of PA hunters do not have the same bad attitude you have. Third, I consider myself lucky that i don't need any deer that bad I would shoot it in the butt. Do you also take head shots with your bow?
No head shots....very low percentage.

My whitetail record with bow and arrow.....

161 shot at
3 wounded and lost
4 cleanly missed
154 hit and recovered

Next?
Old 10-25-2009, 04:08 PM
Banned

"Yep, roughly 2200 posts since february of 2003. You have how many since 2008?"

Oh, Im sorry....Was it ME that said i quit posting? lol.

"Let us condense posts here.......now my shot was unethical? You determine ethics for others do you?"

Some ethics should be universal. Of course some slobs generally disagree.

"how many big game animals have you killed with a bow that went less than 30 yards and were dead within 10 seconds?"

Plenty.

"Sounds ethical enough to me........not that I feel any need to appease your personal ethical code."

Sounds like you dont strive to appease ANY personal ethics code.

"Maybe you can buy me a soda sometime when i am visiting friends in greene county?"

You wanna make nice and have a soda pop when you dont even think i should exist on this message board??? Or is that supposed to be some sort of bizzarre veiled threat?

"Well, if you prefer we could have a powerade or creatine shake?

Ive got several containers of whey protein & creatine. I never much bought into the concept of sharing things with people who i dont particularly care for.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.