Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
The Paranoid PGC >

The Paranoid PGC

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

The Paranoid PGC

Old 10-24-2009, 12:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
"The day either of you two could put a one dollar dent in any of my business`s is the day I throw in the towel."

Kinda hard to dent it when theyre "sitting idle" aint it? lmao.

Just curious, do you sell videos with the hunt where you shot the deer in the arse over on archery talk? I see you caught some flack for that with some of the members.
More reading comprehension problems I see.

Besides, I have never sold any food plot seeds. I do own a mineral company.....is that where your confusion comes in?
Old 10-24-2009, 02:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

How ya been Mitch?

You are, of course, correct. Matching wits with these two is about as challenging and intelectually stimulating as stompin baby chicks. Of course when even a baby chick flips you the bird, its hard to resist stompin even if there is no challenge involved.

As far as them getting banned, whats the point? they just use one of their other names and come right back. This forum has attracted a loud handful that's been banned eslewhere
I guess we wont likely see much of you on here again any time soon since you'll now have your hands full with your damage control efforts now that you've earned the wrath of cornboy.

As soon as I get back fron the land of Lincoln, I'll have to see those videos of your African adventure. Since your business is about to be devastated, it may be your last trip for a while
Old 10-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

We might have to meet on the road somewhere. I will likely be pulling out before you get back.

Iowa, Kansas, and Texas are calling my name.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
"The day either of you two could put a one dollar dent in any of my business`s is the day I throw in the towel."

Kinda hard to dent them when theyre "sitting idle" aint it? lmao.

Just curious, do you sell videos with the hunt where you shot the deer in the arse over on archery talk? I see you caught some flack for that with some of the members.
I just now noticed this drivel bolded above........maybe you can help me here, as I have no clue what you are talking about?

I have never shot a deer in the arse on video in my life. I did recently shoot an Impala ram there.......on purpose. 25 yards and down. and to the best of my knowledge, not a single person on any website or in person has ever made mention of it.

Am I to assume this is merely another reading comprehension issue?

BTW, people that hide their true identity must have something to be ashamed of.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

You are, of course, correct. Matching wits with these two is about as challenging and intelectually stimulating as stompin baby chicks. Of course when even a baby chick flips you the bird, its hard to resist stompin even if there is no challenge involved
If that were true why do you bother responding with lie after lie? You admitted you were wrong about the 1% herd reduction in 2A. You were wrong about the decrease in breeding rates. You were wrong about the non-hunting mortality in 2G and you were wrong about the number of embryos /doe and productivity. And, you couldn't even accurately copy the harvest data on 2.5+ from the annual report.

Based on those facts I'd, intellectually you are in over your head ,especially since you can't even spell "intellectually".
Old 10-24-2009, 06:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Big Country
I just now noticed this drivel bolded above........maybe you can help me here, as I have no clue what you are talking about?

I have never shot a deer in the arse on video in my life. I did recently shoot an Impala ram there.......on purpose. 25 yards and down. and to the best of my knowledge, not a single person on any website or in person has ever made mention of it.

Am I to assume this is merely another reading comprehension issue?

BTW, people that hide their true identity must have something to be ashamed of.

You really havent been on here much have you Mitch? The cornboy just makes things up as he goes. You should have been around when he talked about hunting in 2B requiring stepping over booze bottles, needled from junkies and worrying about a pimp reprimanding his ho interfering with the hunt.

He even makes up poll results as he goes. Youda loved it when we exposed the fact that his polls somehow got votes after he had closed the poll. His most infamous poll rated Pa as the worst hunting state in the US! Lots of credibility there, eh?

You shoulda seen the sputterin hissy fit he threw when I mentioned some of the successes Steve and Alex had next to the gamelands in 2A

Last edited by BTBowhunter; 10-24-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

BTB, check your PM`s.........
Old 10-25-2009, 04:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

BTW, people that hide their true identity must have something to be ashamed of
Does that quote also apply to you? I checked your personal profile and it is blank!!!

BTW. as yet , you haven't made one post on this thread that was on topic. Are you trying to highjack this thread?
Old 10-25-2009, 04:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

BTW. as yet , you haven't made one post on this thread that was on topic. Are you trying to highjack this thread?

Hill-freakin-larious coming from the undisputed king of hijackers....

Start a thread about rut behavior observations and Bluebird Larry starts yapping about the HR and the breeding times

Post a picture of a nice buck and Mr Sattler will tell us just how few nice bucks there are due to AR

Mention a food plot and Larrybird will launch into a tirade about regeneration and HR

Very few PA threads escape your attempts to turn almost every conversation into a deer management brawl.

Oh and many of us have removed personal information from our profiles because cowards like you and Cornboy who NEVER post a pic or any personal information have shown that you are more than willing to abuse that information.

It's not pleasant when someone does that is it Larry?
Old 10-25-2009, 05:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bluebird2
Does that quote also apply to you? I checked your personal profile and it is blank!!!

I thought this was odd as I have always put something about myself in website profiles?

I just checked my own profile, and while some info is outdated.....my first and last name, and hometown has not changed.....and is clearly noted in my profile?

Would you like a phone number?

I am 5'11", 220lbs. I like long walks on summer evenings and.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.