Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
The Paranoid PGC >

The Paranoid PGC

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

The Paranoid PGC

Old 10-24-2009, 09:40 AM
Banned

"Why has the moderation team not pulled the plug on these two years ago?"

"I stopped coming here for the most part years back because members just like these two are permitted to spout personal attacks"

No comprehension problem. Its pretty clear who the "venom" was directed towards. You wanna cheerlead for btb? Get yourself some pom-poms and do it elsewhere, all you are doing here is adding to the arguing and things you claim to be against.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-24-2009 at 09:53 AM.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

My apologies......

"Serious comprehension problems" might be more appropriate?

"Venom" would not be an accurate descriptor here.....

Disdain, amazement, embarrassment.......those might fit better.

While it is clear that I commented on you, even described you, I never addressed you in my opening post.

That said, it would be inaccurate to say that I "reprimanded" anybody but for BTB.

If one wanted to use your logic, it would now be safe to say that you "lied" in your reply to me, hence making you a "liar".

Luckily, most people do not prescribe to your "logic". In this case, I do not believe for a minute that you lied. You are simply wrong. You failed to accurately comprehend what was put into type in front of you. That may make you a lot of things, but that alone does not make you a liar.

Now please go away as I have no desire to converse with you....
Old 10-24-2009, 10:55 AM
Banned

"While it is clear that I commented on you, even described you, I never addressed you in my opening post.

That said, it would be inaccurate to say that I "reprimanded" anybody but for BTB."

You got the gist of my reply. Reprimand, insult, asnine drivel...or a whiney little man running off at the chops. (lmao) whatever youd like to call your commentary, you got the point of my reply. And you most certainly were reprimanding us in a round about way or at the very least imploring the moderators to do so.

"If one wanted to use your logic, it would now be safe to say that you "lied" in your reply to me, hence making you a "liar".

your rediculous statement has no correlation whatsoever to me or anyone else pointing out when someone isnt telling the truth. Which unfortunately in some peoples cases is quite often.

"Luckily, most people do not prescribe to your "logic"."

Actually logic is logic. Doesnt matter whether YOU prescribe to it or not. You also speak for noone other than yourself. But, I do find it funny how many 50 year old comedians we have who like to act like teen agers. lmao.

"In this case, I do not believe for a minute that you lied. You are simply wrong. "

Gee thanks. I feel much better about myself now thanks to you. lmao.

"You failed to accurately comprehend what was put into type in front of you. That may make you a lot of things, but that alone does not make you a liar."

gee, and so much more intellectual than I. Lmao. Isnt that the ridiculous illustration you are currently trying to portray? lmao. Good one.

"Now please go away as I have no desire to converse with you"

Tell you what. Package up "your desire" and put a quarter along with it, and maybe you can buy a gumball. I also didnt see anyone make you reply. As we can all see your substantial content filled replies have been so valuable to the conversation. lmao....Then have the nerve to whine when people give you the same in return. I see where another poster gets it. Birds of a feather flock together.

Also worth noting, wasnt me who shamelessly whined and sniveled tearfully about "quitting posting for years" because of being so upset about "free speech" being actually permited and because of your obtuse views on your special friend(s) should be able to insult at will and anyone daring say anything back should be dealt with by moderation.

Little tip as well, Not very good practice to go around insulting people and hurling insults. Not good for your little business either Id imagine. I'll be sure and spread the word and give you good references in the area Mitch. Im sure everyone will be flocking to deal with the friendliest most intellectual salesman in New Stanton.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-24-2009 at 11:30 AM.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

BTB, when you get back from hunting, please call me!

I need to figure out a way to manage damage control before this guy puts me out of business!!

Old 10-24-2009, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I didn't realize this site provided free advertising!! Maybe I'll start a worm business and use the free advertising too.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bluebird2
I didn't realize this site provided free advertising!! Maybe I'll start a worm business and use the free advertising too.
PLEASE! Not the worm business.

How am I gonna feed my family if you take that away from me?

The day either of you two could put a one dollar dent in any of my business`s is the day I throw in the towel.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't give a rip about your business, but I see you removed your commercial!!
Old 10-24-2009, 11:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bluebird2
I don't give a rip about your business, but I see you removed your commercial!!
Yep, and thanks for reminding me.

Been so long since I have spent any real time here that I did not realize those were still there.

I have several new companies up and running, those old ones are just sitting on the side track idling away.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:03 PM
Banned

"I don't give a rip about your business, but I see you removed your commercial!!"

LMAO!! Yeah, I guess he really doesnt care! lol. It was there a very short time ago. lmao.

Maybe I'll have to buy some of that fine food plot seed?
Old 10-24-2009, 12:05 PM
Banned

"The day either of you two could put a one dollar dent in any of my business`s is the day I throw in the towel."

Kinda hard to dent them when theyre "sitting idle" aint it? lmao.

Just curious, do you sell videos with the hunt where you shot the deer in the arse over on archery talk? I see you caught some flack for that with some of the members.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-24-2009 at 12:08 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.