Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
The Paranoid PGC >

The Paranoid PGC

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

The Paranoid PGC

Old 10-26-2009, 02:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bluebird2
So what is your definition of lambda as it is used by the PGC?
I have no clue what the PGC does with lambda? I have no clue what their procedures are for checking statistical variants?

I long ago stopped deer hunting in PA as my personal preferences for bowhunting are too far away from the masses here in my home state.

I buy my PA license each year from the courthouse a few days prior to spring turkey season.....except this year when I was able to buy it over the counter at Walmart through the electronic system.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

So , based on your post we have two clowns that know nothing about PA DMP defending each other That is simply priceless.

Be sure to let us know when you shoot a grizzly in the butt, if you are still alive!!
Old 10-26-2009, 03:51 PM
Banned

"I have addressed your lack of reading comprehension."

Yeah. I think most noticed your repetition. Sorry i didnt get riled up over your unbased ridiculousness. Im a bit past the level of intellect and age to fall for child psychology 101. Whats funny is how it blew up in your face! lmao. Couldnt stand not getting a reaction so practically begged for me for one! lmao. What a tool.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-26-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:06 PM
Banned

"You are partially right with this one. That in itself is amazing."

Ummm, Ok, whatever you say Pap! lmao.

"I have not addressed your twisted logic regarding the PGC, or the deer herd."

I think we all know why that is, because you havent the slightest clue about either. Lmao, But please, by all means, feel free to pick up right where btb left off. lmao.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-26-2009 at 05:21 PM.