Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
The Paranoid PGC >

The Paranoid PGC

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

The Paranoid PGC

Old 10-25-2009, 04:12 PM
  #101  
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location:
Posts: 2,978
Default

"No head shots....very low percentage."

Maybe youd like to explain then, why it is butt shots with bows are not a widely recommended shot?
Cornelius08 is offline  
Old 10-25-2009, 05:20 PM
  #102  
Nontypical Buck
 
Big Country's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New Stanton PA USA
Posts: 2,213
Default

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
"No head shots....very low percentage."

Maybe youd like to explain then, why it is butt shots with bows are not a widely recommended shot?
I don`t recommend them myself....butt shots that is. Too many folks shoot too light of arrows and not enough momentum to insure enough penetration from that entry point.

If you don`t like my shot selection, and you think I am unethical, I bet you despise Howard Hill, Fred Bear, Saxton Pope, Art Young, and a myriad of famous bowhunters.

BTW, my suggestion for you to buy me a soda was not a veiled threat. I don`t play that game.

And I see we are still challenged in reading comprehension....
Big Country is offline  
Old 10-26-2009, 08:41 AM
  #103  
Fork Horn
 
Maverick 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 297
Default

What a surprise. One of BT personal buddies comes on here and what's the first thing he does. He stirs up trouble with Bluebird and Cornellius and then complains about there presence here. My advice is if you don't like the company, then don't stick around.
Maverick 1 is offline  
Old 10-26-2009, 11:51 AM
  #104  
Nontypical Buck
 
Big Country's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New Stanton PA USA
Posts: 2,213
Default

Originally Posted by Maverick 1
What a surprise. One of BT personal buddies comes on here and what's the first thing he does. He stirs up trouble with Bluebird and Cornellius and then complains about there presence here. My advice is if you don't like the company, then don't stick around.
Yep, one of BTB`s personal buddies that showed this site to BTB.

I think i will come and go at my own leisure, but thanks for the advise.
Big Country is offline  
Old 10-26-2009, 12:01 PM
  #105  
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location:
Posts: 2,978
Default

The funny part, mav, this guy started in with his first post sayin to btb..

"1. Why do you EVER acknowledge either of these two?"

Then in the same post saying...

I stopped coming here for the most part years back because members just like these two are permitted to spout personal attacks.

Yet here he is after making 17 or 18 posts since? lmao.





Cornelius08 is offline  
Old 10-26-2009, 12:38 PM
  #106  
Nontypical Buck
 
Big Country's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New Stanton PA USA
Posts: 2,213
Default

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
The funny part, mav, this guy started in with his first post sayin to btb..

"1. Why do you EVER acknowledge either of these two?"

Then in the same post saying...

I stopped coming here for the most part years back because members just like these two are permitted to spout personal attacks.

Yet here he is after making 17 or 18 posts since? lmao.






You are partially right with this one. That in itself is amazing.

I have not addressed your twisted logic regarding the PGC, or the deer herd.

I have addressed your lack of reading comprehension. Who knows, just maybe I could have helped you in that area? That is a lot of what I do.....help people.
Big Country is offline  
Old 10-26-2009, 01:34 PM
  #107  
Nontypical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,879
Default

You should really be helping your buddy with reading comprehension. he is the one that doesn't understand what ,"more and larger buck than ever before" means. He can't read and understand the harvest stats in the AWR and he doesn't understand the meaning of lambda and I doubt you do also.
bluebird2 is offline  
Old 10-26-2009, 02:18 PM
  #108  
Nontypical Buck
 
Big Country's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New Stanton PA USA
Posts: 2,213
Default

Originally Posted by bluebird2
You should really be helping your buddy with reading comprehension. he is the one that doesn't understand what ,"more and larger buck than ever before" means. He can't read and understand the harvest stats in the AWR and he doesn't understand the meaning of lambda and I doubt you do also.
Either.........I doubt you do either.
Big Country is offline  
Old 10-26-2009, 02:22 PM
  #109  
Typical Buck
 
bowfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Boalsburg, PA
Posts: 555
Default

wow, i was hoping to read about the pgc but apparently this is a bashing forum for some, weak gentlemen, weak
bowfly is offline  
Old 10-26-2009, 02:32 PM
  #110  
Nontypical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,879
Default

Originally Posted by Big Country
Either.........I doubt you do either.
So what is your definition of lambda as it is used by the PGC?
bluebird2 is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.