HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Northeast (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/northeast-26/)
-   -   Good Luck Fellow NYs... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/northeast/306765-good-luck-fellow-nys.html)

muckland 10-13-2009 09:23 PM

Good Luck Fellow NYs...

Wanted to wish you all good luck this season and be safe....
I have the whole month of November Off....:barmy:

joejr69 10-14-2009 01:50 AM

good luck to you also:party0005: wish i had the whole month off:cry:.

NatureBoy09 10-14-2009 02:59 AM

Clarendon, is that in Monroe or Orleans Co.? If so, I'm near by

crokit 10-14-2009 03:16 AM

It's not far from some of the world's best big brown and steelhead fishing! The Oak!:hail:

muckland 10-14-2009 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by NatureBoy09 (Post 3472701)
Clarendon, is that in Monroe or Orleans Co.? If so, I'm near by

Orleans.....

TRACKER 10-14-2009 09:20 PM

Me to

Wow I thought I was the only one off the month of November >>
Only thing is I gotta have carpotunnel surgery .
Set for the end of Oct. so bow season will be over in my area ...

crokit 10-15-2009 04:10 AM

[quote=muckland;3472647
I have the whole month of November Off....:barmy:[/quote]

I also! And October, December, etc,etc. Trust me, retirement IS NOT over ratted.:s4::s4::s4:

biggamefish 10-15-2009 04:14 AM

I just found that I have a guy with his climber 20 yards from where I was going to out my climber. It is state land so I will just have to move. I have more spots in my hand bag. Just discouraging to find out. At least I found out before the opener. Nothing more discouraging than letting it get light out and looking over to see a guy 20 yards in a tree next to you. Oh well nothing is going to stop me now I am ready. Good Luck To all even the guy next to my spot.

jimbodwb 10-15-2009 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by muckland (Post 3472647)
I have the whole month of November Off....:barmy:

I have the whole month of November off also...sort of...I am back in college after a 10 year spring break. I just hope you are using vacation time or something...unlike me. Unemployment is nice during hunting season but a real pain any other time. I am going to make the best of it this year. Good luck all!!

unklechuckles19 10-15-2009 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by jimbodwb (Post 3473844)
I have the whole month of November off also...sort of...I am back in college after a 10 year spring break. I just hope you are using vacation time or something...unlike me. Unemployment is nice during hunting season but a real pain any other time. I am going to make the best of it this year. Good luck all!!

Amen to that! I have a prime schedule to hunt 6 days a week if the school work load would ever let me leave my laptop for a couple hours to go hunt. So far I've been out one day in PA, and I think I'm going to venture to my father's place in 8Y (Elmira/Pine City) to hunt the opener and get things ready for gun season. Good luck to everyone else!