Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Attention DE waterfowlers/deer stand hunters >

Attention DE waterfowlers/deer stand hunters

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Attention DE waterfowlers/deer stand hunters

Old 10-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Fork Horn

Default Attention DE waterfowlers/deer stand hunters

Do ya'll know we get to buy a ONE time $20 access pass that will NOT be sold at lottery draw stations for use of blinds/stands?

OK...so, this twenty bucks... on top of the $7 I already pay for my state duck stamp....why the heck don’t DE just up stamp price to $10 and make a new "deer stamp" for $10 (if ya want to use the stands)....DE is getting real money hungry....wonder if anyone went to the Wildlife Advisory Council meeting and opposed this.

What ya'll think???

Oh, and few years ago I wrote a letter to editor that stirred the pot of the "horse riders"....they like to ride all over state land and were opposed to Sunday hunting....which in my humbled opinion think they should only have a voice in if THEY are required to buy a hunting license and a new state "horse rider" stamp.....wow...image the money the state would have for wildlife programs if ALL that used these areas were in on the upkeep!!

I intend to challenge this $20 fee thingy when I return home from my one year Korea remote end of this October...anybody with me?

Last edited by djdkman; 10-08-2009 at 06:33 PM.