HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Northeast (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/northeast-26/)
-   -   Do you support Sunday hunting in PA? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/northeast/304277-do-you-support-sunday-hunting-pa.html)

Maverick 1 09-20-2009 07:53 AM

Do you support Sunday hunting in PA?

Do you support Sunday hunting in PA?

Cornelius08 09-20-2009 05:18 PM

I support Sunday hunting in general. I support it in other states that have sunday hunting and I have hunted already legal game here on Sunday. I dont currently support Sunday hunting because of the deer issue. I do not trust pgc with yet one more tool to reduce the herd even further. Theyve proven they cannot be trusted and to add more fuel to the antideer fire, to me, isnt a good idea.

I understand those who support it, as you can never have too much time in the woods, many have limited time to hunt, and because if this situation were rectified and the game commission had a "makeover" and the board were hunter friendly and not "antideer" I would support Sunday hunting 100%.

But right now, had to regretably vote no.

hatchet jack 09-20-2009 05:46 PM

I voted YES! I would love to hunt Ducks on Sunday!

Hatchet Jack

lpv77 09-20-2009 07:04 PM

I voted yes. I am from NY. I have considered moving to PA and withdrew that thought when I discovered that policy.

4evrhtn 09-21-2009 11:22 AM

I voted yes and for many of the reason Cornelius hit upon. I love hunting and always want to be able to hunt more. I think the PAGC should have changed this law if they had wanted to increase opportunity to hunters instead of including a new weapon.

boilermaker85 09-21-2009 11:27 AM

Sunday should be reserved for xbows!

DougE 09-21-2009 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by 4evrhtn (Post 3448567)
I voted yes and for many of the reason Cornelius hit upon. I love hunting and always want to be able to hunt more. I think the PAGC should have changed this law if they had wanted to increase opportunity to hunters instead of including a new weapon.

This is a legislative issue,not a PGC issue.The PGC doesn't make or change laws.

Buck Hunter 1 09-21-2009 02:03 PM

This is a legislative issue,not a PGC issue.The PGC doesn't make or change laws.
Then if all everyone is saying about the Xbow issue is true, then it should be a no brainer......Make that a contri=olled hunting day like BTB wants for Xbow only. I like it.

BTBowhunter 09-21-2009 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Buck Hunter 1 (Post 3448778)
Then if all everyone is saying about the Xbow issue is true, then it should be a no brainer......Make that a contri=olled hunting day like BTB wants for Xbow only. I like it.

If you're saying make Sunday the ONLY day for crossbows, I'm on board with that!:cool2: Let the real bowhunters have the other six days LOL:sign0004:

bluebird2 09-21-2009 02:33 PM

Let the real bowhunters have the other six days LOL
The real bowhunters already have the other six days, just as they had them for many years. If crossbow hunters are as inept as many bowhunters would like to portray them, they will have little impact on the real bow hunters.