Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Do you support Sunday hunting in PA? >

Do you support Sunday hunting in PA?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.
View Poll Results: Do you support Sunday hunting in PA
Yes
76.09%
No
23.91%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-20-2009, 07:53 AM
Fork Horn

Default Do you support Sunday hunting in PA?

Old 09-20-2009, 05:18 PM
Banned

I support Sunday hunting in general. I support it in other states that have sunday hunting and I have hunted already legal game here on Sunday. I dont currently support Sunday hunting because of the deer issue. I do not trust pgc with yet one more tool to reduce the herd even further. Theyve proven they cannot be trusted and to add more fuel to the antideer fire, to me, isnt a good idea.

I understand those who support it, as you can never have too much time in the woods, many have limited time to hunt, and because if this situation were rectified and the game commission had a "makeover" and the board were hunter friendly and not "antideer" I would support Sunday hunting 100%.

But right now, had to regretably vote no.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

I voted YES! I would love to hunt Ducks on Sunday!

Hatchet Jack
Old 09-20-2009, 07:04 PM
Typical Buck

I voted yes. I am from NY. I have considered moving to PA and withdrew that thought when I discovered that policy.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:22 AM
Typical Buck

I voted yes and for many of the reason Cornelius hit upon. I love hunting and always want to be able to hunt more. I think the PAGC should have changed this law if they had wanted to increase opportunity to hunters instead of including a new weapon.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:27 AM
Typical Buck

Sunday should be reserved for xbows!
Old 09-21-2009, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 4evrhtn
I voted yes and for many of the reason Cornelius hit upon. I love hunting and always want to be able to hunt more. I think the PAGC should have changed this law if they had wanted to increase opportunity to hunters instead of including a new weapon.
This is a legislative issue,not a PGC issue.The PGC doesn't make or change laws.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is a legislative issue,not a PGC issue.The PGC doesn't make or change laws.
Then if all everyone is saying about the Xbow issue is true, then it should be a no brainer......Make that a contri=olled hunting day like BTB wants for Xbow only. I like it.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Buck Hunter 1
Then if all everyone is saying about the Xbow issue is true, then it should be a no brainer......Make that a contri=olled hunting day like BTB wants for Xbow only. I like it.
If you're saying make Sunday the ONLY day for crossbows, I'm on board with that! Let the real bowhunters have the other six days LOL
Old 09-21-2009, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Let the real bowhunters have the other six days LOL
The real bowhunters already have the other six days, just as they had them for many years. If crossbow hunters are as inept as many bowhunters would like to portray them, they will have little impact on the real bow hunters.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.