HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Northeast (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/northeast-26/)
-   -   9/11 (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/northeast/303179-9-11-a.html)

Screamin Steel 09-10-2009 04:10 AM

9/11

Not directly a hunting topic...but patriotic to the core. Please don't forget 9/11 tomorrow and atleast take some time to ponder and remember those that died in the most cowardly act of terrorism ever on American soil...and remember out troops still fighting overseas and send a prayer their way. And most importantly, ask yourselves...Have we forgotten?

blkpowder 09-10-2009 04:34 AM

Very nice Steel. I haven't forgot. "Had" two nephews over their. One is back home after a run in with a roadside bomb.

Buck Hunter 1 09-10-2009 05:07 AM

Prayers will be said in memroy of those brave people and the families left behind to deal with pain!

Western MA Hunter 09-10-2009 06:10 AM

God Bless America....

Screamin Steel 09-10-2009 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by blkpowder (Post 3435993)
Very nice Steel. I haven't forgot. "Had" two nephews over their. One is back home after a run in with a roadside bomb.

Hope he recovers quickly. I have a cousin, a bro in law, best friend, and his fiancee all serving right now. Two in Iraq. The evening prayer takes a while now but it's worth it to mention each one of them. God bless all of our troops and their familes, and may we NEVER forget..despite the sickening lack of media coverage about observing 9/11 this week.

blkpowder 09-10-2009 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by Screamin Steel (Post 3436206)
Hope he recovers quickly. I have a cousin, a bro in law, best friend, and his fiancee all serving right now. Two in Iraq. The evening prayer takes a while now but it's worth it to mention each one of them. God bless all of our troops and their familes, and may we NEVER forget..despite the sickening lack of media coverage about observing 9/11 this week.

Thank you so much Steel! The doctor's figure it will take 2 to 3 more years of rehabilitation. May God take care of your loved one's that are still over their, along with the rest of the men and women still stationed overseas.

BTBowhunter 09-10-2009 08:17 AM

blkpowder, Please convey my most heartfelt thanks to both your nephews for their service and you can be sure that we'll remember them in our prayers

bugsNbows 09-10-2009 08:22 AM

Well said. ;) God Bless America.

the outsider 09-10-2009 05:24 PM

I could never forget because I saw it. Surreal is the only word I could find to describe it at the time.

junky_car 09-10-2009 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Screamin Steel (Post 3435965)
Please don't forget 9/11 tomorrow and atleast take some time to ponder and remember those that died in the most cowardly act of terrorism ever on American soil...and remember out troops still fighting overseas And most importantly, ask yourselves...Have we forgotten?

I ponder and wonder what the he!! did Iraq have to do with 911?
Not a dang thing. That is something to ponder about now isn't it. Someone shoots your friend and you know who it was yet you go and start killing innocent people. Yes,lets also remember the thousands of thousands of inncocents also that we killed in Iraq from our bombings and ask for their forgiveness also while we think about ours also.