Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Bradford PA cougar pic >

Bradford PA cougar pic

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Bradford PA cougar pic

Old 09-14-2009, 06:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by blkpowder
Hey sproul buddy! Thanks for the slenko's tip. Those work real nice on my fly rod. I got some 2 inch for some stream smallmouth fishing. Your right,they do tear easy.

use glue with brush in bottle from lowes.bury your bend at eye of hook about 1/4 inch deep into senko with GLUE on bend.this keeps it from tearing up as much.or go to fastenal store, they sell little rubber o-rings, take your senko with you,reach in box and find o-ring that is SNUG,not choking tight just snug .use a fine wire octapus hook ,they are shaped like a circle somewhat.

place it under the o-ring in middle.no tearing at all.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by sproulman
use glue with brush in bottle from lowes.bury your bend at eye of hook about 1/4 inch deep into senko with GLUE on bend.this keeps it from tearing up as much.or go to fastenal store, they sell little rubber o-rings, take your senko with you,reach in box and find o-ring that is SNUG,not choking tight just snug .use a fine wire octapus hook ,they are shaped like a circle somewhat.

place it under the o-ring in middle.no tearing at all.
Will do. Thanks again!