Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
How many of you plan on shooting does >

How many of you plan on shooting does

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

How many of you plan on shooting does

Old 08-09-2009, 04:34 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
And lets not forget that hot sausage
Just slap me across the head BTB! and I just finished off the last of that GREAT hot sausage for breakfast yesterday. Complements of someone willing to share a very good recipe.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:45 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bluebird2
Do you have a special recipe for roadkills or do you just harvest deer year round on your deer farm?
Rules of the Road Kill

1. Freshness is always the rule (if it's still there on your way home, it's too late)
2. Semi-squashed is much better than squashed; anything clobbered by an 18-wheeler is absolutely undesirable
3. Blacktop surfaces are much preferred over dirt roads; concrete is a gourmet's delight
4. Remember the early bird catches the...ah, worm!
Old 08-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Maybe you ought to consider some redistribution of the wealth there Jim. Perhaps if you get a cripple on that deer farm, you could call up the bird and let him have a crack at it.........
Old 08-09-2009, 04:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by blkpowder
Just slap me across the head BTB! and I just finished off the last of that GREAT hot sausage for breakfast yesterday. Complements of someone willing to share a very good recipe.

We're down to one last package of that stuff and only a couple ple of packs of burger. Still got a few backstraps though. Thats the last remains of 7 of them critters!
Old 08-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

i got 32 dmaps this year, thou i have no intention of killing anywhere near that many.
plus 2 doe permits for other areas i hunt
Old 08-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
Maybe you ought to consider some redistribution of the wealth there Jim. Perhaps if you get a cripple on that deer farm, you could call up the bird and let him have a crack at it.........
And try and find one with four bad legs to make it fair.
Old 08-09-2009, 05:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Come on guys bb has stated several times he just doesnt shoot them because, nevermind i running out of steam
Old 08-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bowtruck
i got 32 dmaps this year, thou i have no intention of killing anywhere near that many.
plus 2 doe permits for other areas i hunt

So , why did you deprive other hunters the chance to get those DMAP tags? Are you saying you oppose the PGC 's attempt to manage the herd?
Old 08-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

those was landowner dmaps for my land wouldnt do anyone else any good
Old 08-09-2009, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bowtruck
those was landowner dmaps for my land wouldnt do anyone else any good
It doesn't get any dumber than that. if you own the land , why would you apply for 32 DMAP tags if you had no intention of using them? BTW, how many acres do you own?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.