Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Any deer hunters from maine? >

Any deer hunters from maine?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Any deer hunters from maine?

Old 07-26-2009, 02:35 PM
Spike

Default Any deer hunters from maine?

just wondering if their was any deer hunters here in maine and was just wondering how u guys like to gun or bow hunt these woods of maine!thanks!
Old 07-28-2009, 02:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

I hunt with a bow during bow season ( a 2008 Botech Constitution ) and a gun during rifle season..

I am hoping to get some time to hunt the expanded archery season the week after my moose hunt..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 09-28-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't get out nearly as much as I'd like but it's either a rifle of revolver. Which model/chambering depends on where we're hunting.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:18 PM
Fork Horn

I hunt the big woods of northern ME, rifle season. Not too many deers but they can get big.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:10 PM
Spike

Default Bow Hunter Here

I live in Maine and hunt here,but I usually go on an out of state hunt every year. I have a micro adrenaline bow (Browning) Love it! Very quiet. I use www.climbpaws.com , and tropylines tree saddle. I like this combo because I can hunt by myself...the climbpaws are light and easy to use and so is the tree saddle. Being a women I don't want to try to wrestle a tree stand up into a tree. What part of the state are you from? Happy Hunting Season!!
Old 09-28-2009, 11:01 AM
Fork Horn

im from china maine (near watervlle) hunt expanded archery then ducks into rifle season and back to expanded in dec also turkeys in spring to scratch the itch of winter got my first deer for the year on last moncay with bow 8pt 208 lbs have a thread in the bowhunting forums with picture good to know your all here from maine good luck everybody im new to the site maybe pm me we can team up on al these other states