Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
PA doe tags Going Going..... soon to be gone!!! >

PA doe tags Going Going..... soon to be gone!!!

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA doe tags Going Going..... soon to be gone!!!

Old 08-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

i got 32 dmaps this year, thou i have no intention of killing anywhere near that many.
plus 2 doe permits for other areas i hunt
That is what you posted and you said nothing about getting 32 DMAPs for your property. You said you personally got 32 DMAP tags and had no intention of personally killing that many deer.

That makes you the dummy for not being able to express yourself in terms everyone can understand.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

And i still could use them for me if i wanted . As i said before read ,your the dummy you open your lips when you no clue about the dmaps. you better go back to slamming pgc and twisting numbers atleast then you can fool some.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

As i said before read ,your the dummy you open your lips when you no clue about the dmaps
I have no problem with reading, but you have a problem with expressing your thoughts.

your the dummy you open your lips
"Your", should be either "you are or you're" and there should be a comma after dummy, dummy!!! We are not mind readers on this MB and if you post something that doesn't make sense you can't expect others to read your mind.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sounds like the bird jumped in the deep end , of the pool once again.
Guess he's going to have a little crow to go with the road kill, sounds like redneck surf and stuff to me.
Nothing like a prime road roast and crispy crow to round out the evening.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bb are you the grammer police?
BB if dont understand what someone said you can simply not respond. instead of resopnding negativly. all the time

Jim i think you hit the nail on the head there.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I responded to what you posted. When you misrepresent what you intended to say there is no way for others to read your mind. You said you had 32 DMAP tags and said nothing about the fact they were for the property you own. You also said that you didn't intend to kill that many deer, which also implied that all those tags were for your personal use.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Play nicely fellas
Old 08-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

i did have 32 dmaps . and dont plan on letting that many deer get killed
Old 08-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Once again the bird leaps in to criticize without taking the time to know what he's talking about. It's never been about the facts. When the bird decides someone is wrong, they become wrong all the time in his little bird brain. The PGC was first, followed quickly thereafter by any one not foolish enough to buy into his distorted views.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

wrong again. Bowtruck needs 32 DMAP tags because he has mismanaged his herd for the past 8 years when the statewide herd was reduced by 40%. If he would have allowed his herd to be reduced by the same amount he would not need 32 DMAPP tags to control his herd.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.