Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Are we losing sight? >

Are we losing sight?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Are we losing sight?

Old 12-13-2009, 06:53 AM
Banned

That post from rsb is an old one mav. It seems RSB, hasnt posted in some time. Wonder why?
Old 12-13-2009, 09:44 AM
Fork Horn

I see. I didn't know that. I have seen that he hasn't posted on any forurms for some time. Makes me wonder if someone from the game commission has told him to shut up.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

His last post was 10/12/2009. Maybe he just got tired of the deer proving that he was wrong from day one!!
Old 12-13-2009, 12:16 PM
Fork Horn

>I have seen that he hasn't posted on any forurms for some time. Makes me wonder if someone from the game commission has told him to shut up.

You have not looked hard enough.

His last post over at hpa.com was
12/11/09 10:10 PM
Wv Gino
Old 12-13-2009, 12:43 PM
Banned

Like Gino said, Ive seen him post over there. Thinking it may have something to do with the protective pgc environment that is in place there and not on the other boards like this one where he doesnt regularly post.

"Makes me wonder if someone from the game commission has told him to shut up."

If they havent, then they shouldve. He was making the same type posts as usual on hpa. Knows he can say whatever he likes there completely unopposed with the backing of moderators and administration on the highly biased site. He said something about if hunters would comply with harvest reporting, then maybe we could have smaller wmus, when he knows darn well pgc doesnt want them and its not because of hunters not complying with reporting. Previiously he was preaching if we got more cash for pgc. Which also is a nonissue, pgc HASNT WANTED more and smaller wmus and has stated so and gave other undefendable reasons for it.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 12-13-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 01:07 PM
Typical Buck

"I am becoming more and more convinced that wildlife management would be better off if we worked from the general fund and told hunters to take a flying leap with their money." R.S. Bodenhorn - PA Game Commission WCO of Elk County
He'd be SOL if his paycheck was coming from the general fund and we had lawmakers like they have in Wisconsin eh?
Old 12-13-2009, 01:18 PM
Banned

I donno, but i do know if we had a legitimate system, one where people were accountable for their actions, there would most definately be some Pgc biologists trading in telemetry equipment & data charts for spatulas & comode brushes.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:19 PM
Typical Buck

Well, the original question about us losing sight is a good one. Apparently there are many in our ranks that are truly losing sight. Tonight I just about blew my top. I was cruising another board, and ran across this post from one of the DCNR cheerleaders. I think it's dispicable. I truly despise what deer hunting in Pa has become thanks to morons like this fruitcake.

My thoughts: Public land hunters must now be flexible to find the pockets of deer. I know some good spots and do not share them. You should do the same.
Also, there really is only enough deer habitat in this state for 700,000 deer hunters. WE MUST SHED HUNTERS. It will be painfull in $$$ terms(short term). But, the quicker the better. The big racks being taken will keep us stable at 750,000 or so hunters. Big bucks sell licenses!!! It won't be quanity now. It will be quality. Also, rack hunters will pay more $$$ for licenses and not complain about it. Once the complainers are gone, we can get the much needed license hike and it will offset the loss in #'s.

Last edited by ManySpurs; 12-13-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Got a link to that quote spurs?

I know we disagree a lot but that quote is appalling to me too!
Old 12-13-2009, 04:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

That pisses me off, what an ass. The man has no place in the future of hunting in PA.

Quick Reply: Are we losing sight?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.