Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION >

PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Old 05-27-2009, 08:09 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

Pa would definitely win the votefor the biggest whiners for hunters.
Amen to that!

And you hit it dead on with "biggest whiners" and not most. We don't have all that many, but man oh man, are the few we have loud!
Wrong!
Old 05-28-2009, 02:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Btb, another lie? You know I dont like to toot my own horn.... H-O-N-K!!!!!!! LMAO!, As you know I get my share..Kill my buck every year archery season for many years...Cept for the year before last when I had a very rough year and ended up taking an averagish 8 pt in flintlock And if one day i couldnt id just switch from bow only and add rifle season to my plans. you know my position well, so dont try and be cute and purposely misrepresent it.
LOL a few blurry pictures dating back to the70's with no identifiable humans in them proves a lot LOL!

Things arent even as close to being as good as they should be in any aspect. The big picture...or from my perspective... How does this effect me personally?? Necessary lowering of standards. Can only kill whats available, though still dont kill "minimum" legal buck, though I'll shoot smaller buck than used to... Don't shoot doe, even though I much enjoyed doing so with family members in the past during flinter season etc. Got to spend lots of time with family and friends putting on small drives etc.. Good times. Nice changeup from the solo sport of archery that consumes most of my season... But now we dont want to add to our problems by 5 or 6 more of us harvesting a doe or two for jerky etc... Now we just hunt our arses off to shoot a buck we want archery season, then call it a season, help others get theirs and I often then go to predator hunting... No matter how you look at it, it effects us all other than those not effected at all for certain reasons.
Finally telling the truth about your problem? The noise generally comes from unskilled hunters like you who used to be able to stumble into a deer. Now you have to hunt. It's not as easy as it used to be. Poor Corny!

Old 05-28-2009, 03:22 AM
Typical Buck

Iwill admit while I don't get run over by a herd of deer every hour like I used to I do encounter more older bucks than I did in the past. I think worst part of hunting Pa. is going to be your taxidermy bill if you hunt older bucks.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:25 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: HEAD0001

My WV hunting and fishing license with the extra deer tags cost me $118 this year. And I did not buy all the tags. So your price is off just a bit.
I dont pay anything for a License in WV which is legal. But I hear about a lot of people in Pa hunting without a license and they are illegal. Guys from pa are telling mre they aint buying a license in pa this year ,but still hunting on private secrets spots. Hey land is so cheap in WV ,why would you buy a license ????????
Old 05-28-2009, 03:43 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: cardeeer

ORIGINAL: HEAD0001

My WV hunting and fishing license with the extra deer tags cost me $118 this year. And I did not buy all the tags. So your price is off just a bit.
Guys from pa are telling mre they aint buying a license in pa this year ,but still hunting on private secrets spots. Hey land is so cheap in WV ,why would you buy a license ????????
I hope they get caught, I think it would be hard for the PGC to estimate the population when guys like this are culling hundreds maybe thousands out of the herd through out the state.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:10 PM
Banned

"LOL a few blurry pictures dating back to the 70's with no identifiable humans in them proves a lot LOL!"

YAAAAWN!!! Yet ANOTHER intentional LIE from BTBs lying arse... You my friend made asnine claims about there being NO DEER HERE back then and you and your pap couldnt kill any then...and I made you look like a horses ass by showing pics from several years in a row of DADS bucks... As you know and I told you, those 70's pic were not mine, I wasnt old enough to hunt. Course you know that, it was all spelled out, as usual just you being an arse. Dad was knocking them down just fine back then, yet your crew couldnt hang....according to you. LMFAO! You needed the modern day deer numbers +ar+food plots and private leases + trips to Illinois to be successful. Conditions where an 8 year old girl can be regularly successful. LMAO!

Ive killed more bucks than you and thats a fact. Im as good a hunter as exists in this state, And when I kill bucks, I dont need to go to Illinois to do it LMFAO!!! If I couldnt outhunt a boob whos dumber'n a rock, physical wreck and so apparently "skilled"...(LOL) I wouldnt be complaining.... Id most definately quit!(LOL
) WHile I complain its because things are far from as they should be. course if there were 1000 deer left in the wmu Id still get one. THough Id hardly call that good management on Pgcs part. You should be glad the herd isnt managed according to reducing the herd according to MY success, or you'd most likely be begging me for a tenderloin within 3 or 4 years of your failures. LMAO.

"Finally telling the truth about your problem? The noise generally comes from unskilled hunters like you who used to be able to stumble into a deer. Now you have to hunt. It's not as easy as it used to be. Poor Corny! "

Thats funny. And meant by you as nothing more than another jab. Unskilled because I choose not to shoot any of the doe I see??? Brilliant deduction bozo. LMAO. I shouldnt have to hold back from filling a doe tag because the management in our state is a f'ing wreck. Our wildlife management shouldnt be getting themselves sued, going broke, and driving hunters from our sport in droves.... There are so many reasons this "plan" is a complete and utter failure, someone could write a book .... Oh wait! Thats been done too! (LMAO). I suppose Bluebird and I are single handedly responsible for the "Deer wars" too? LMAO!!

Better trim that nasty bush growing on your face. I think its covering your eyes. LMAO!
Old 05-28-2009, 12:21 PM
Banned

"I dont pay anything for a License in WV which is legal. But I hear about a lot of people in Pa hunting without a license and they are illegal. Guys from pa are telling mre they aint buying a license in pa this year ,but still hunting on private secrets spots. Hey land is so cheap in WV ,why would you buy a license ????????"

Ohio landowners dont need to buy a license to hunt their land either. Just anal Pa. Here they try to soak you for every dime, then tell those paying the bills to go to hell and cater to environmental arse wipe extremists from audubon etc.

" I think worst part of hunting Pa. is going to be your taxidermy bill if you hunt older bucks. "

LMAO. Good one. I needed a laugh this afternoon.... We have 900,000+ hunters harvesting 109-125K bucks which is pretty pathetic in itself. LMAO. Of those probably 95+% are 100" or less. LMAO again.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:26 PM
Typical Buck

Amen to that!

And you hit it dead on with "biggest whiners" and not most. We don't have all that many, but man oh man, are the few we have loud!
Btb:
dont pat yourself too hard on the back,,,because by all means you are one of the biggest whiners on the northeast forums,,,,and secondly,,,you will have to admit that Pa. is the laughing stock of the hunting world at the current time,,,and whats more,,,Pa used to be the "Place to Hunt"
Old 05-28-2009, 12:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: rem700man

Amen to that!

Btb:
dont pat yourself too hard on the back,,,because by all means you are one of the biggest whiners on the northeast forums,,,,and secondly,,,you will have to admit that Pa. is the laughing stock of the hunting world at the current time,,,and whats more,,,Pa used to be the "Place to Hunt"
I guess if you call adapting to some changes and being mostly OK with how things are here whining then I guess so.

The only reason PA is getting any negative press is because of the whining from the likes of Corny. Hunters are still finding the deer and the average buck has improved. Oops I guees I'm whining again by your definition LOL!
Old 05-28-2009, 01:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm glad i don't have to depend on the PGC for my deer. We are working hard to circumvent there interference in our properties by deer management techniques that work. Yes, we take does, but far less than the average allowed. We buy doe licenses to save deer from obliuteration in 2D. We patrol our grounds and offer the shortcuts to tresspassers. Quit bitching about the PGC and work around their clumsy efforts. It will take 5-7 years but your deer herd will come around for you. As far as licenses and not purchasing, oh well that has been going on in the woods by the locals for years. The freaking GW's know who they are and bust em' but it doesn't matter to a lawbreaker.
I think we have to change our techniques of hunting, change the way we care for deer and take that burden on ourselves. If you wait on them it is going to be too late and I'll be tossing you off our grounds cause we have deer. Lease it and take care of it if you have to. The PGC is too busy chasing it's tail and looking for violations of baclk tags on backwards to generate monies to care about the herd. Do somehting for yourselves, quit depending on a commision that is ineffective at best if not on it's way to extinction!

Quick Reply: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.