Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Turkey season

Old 04-24-2009, 04:35 AM
Typical Buck

Default Turkey season

Looks like great weather for the opener. I'll be chasing these things with a bow again this year. Would like to hear from viewers through the season how your outing's went. If you harvested a bird and some detail about your hunt.

HAVE FUN and BE SAFE!

Old 04-24-2009, 06:58 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Turkey season

Let's get 'em, boys! Herearesome pics I got earlier this spring to get your blood flowing.

Old 04-24-2009, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good Luck Boy's!! I will be out up in Pike county near Pecks pond. Be safe and shoot straight!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 04-24-2009, 04:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Screamin Steel

Let's get 'em, boys! Herearesome pics I got earlier this spring to get your blood flowing.

GREAT PICTURES!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 04-24-2009, 05:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

That picture was taken in Western Pa and has been on Huntingpa.com with the Pixcontroller , at least it looks like the same location has been showing turkeys, coons, deer and anything else going by....
Old 04-25-2009, 05:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just a few more days for us NY'ers!
Old 04-25-2009, 06:38 AM
Typical Buck

I got a 3lb rat this morning sneaking out of my pheasant and turkey pen. All my turkeys are pets
Old 04-26-2009, 08:02 AM
Typical Buck

It was a 50/50 day as for weather opening day. The temps couldn't have been better.But on top of that mountain,it was blowing like crazy. Because of the wind direction coming out of the south west, I could not locate a spot out of the wind. At nine-twenty, had a bird come in silent. Just happen to turn my head and there he was. Busted! That was my opener. Hope the rest of you faired better![/align]
Old 04-26-2009, 10:01 AM

I got one more day to wait wv season starts on monday.good luck to all,be safe
Old 04-26-2009, 01:44 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: RonM

That picture was taken in Western Pa and has been on Huntingpa.com with the Pixcontroller , at least it looks like the same location has been showing turkeys, coons, deer and anything else going by....
You are correct that the pics are from a western PA webcam. I used the image save feature to "snap" these live images. It's really fun and addicting. I have photos of a bearded hen that frequented the bait pile this year as well. I don't care for the carcass cam, though. The hawks and 'yotes don't do much for me, but I can sit and watch the turkeys peck for a long time...

Quick Reply: Turkey season

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.