Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 WE'LL WAIT TILL THEY DIE >

WE'LL WAIT TILL THEY DIE

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

WE'LL WAIT TILL THEY DIE

Old 03-06-2009, 09:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default WE'LL WAIT TILL THEY DIE

i was readingarticleon comments made by former DEER CZAR when he had his public meeting around state to push the new deer hr/ar program...

here was comment madeto PGC commissioners.

we will have to wait until two or three generations of pa deer hunters die,in order for our deer program to be accepted.

what was being said is that us that remember the GOOD OLE DAYS of deer hunting would have to die off before the program would be accepted.

i hope our great hunting tradition is notforgotten with death of us older farts,50 and older now you are qualified as older fart
Old 03-06-2009, 10:17 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: WE'LL WAIT TILL THEY DIE

ORIGINAL: sproulman

i hope our great hunting tradition is notforgotten with death of us older farts,50 and older now you are qualified as older fart
I'm in that category too! Be 53 next week.[:@] We might be headed on the down side. But I hope the younger generations desire to hunt grows and continues after we are gone.[/align]

Old 03-06-2009, 10:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: blkpowder

I'm in that category too! Be 53 next week.[:@] We might be headed on the down side. But I hope the younger generations desire to hunt grows and continues after we are gone.
[/align]

Let me be the first to wish you a happy birthday,as a matter a fact have a great week.
Mines not for a while but I feel my best deer hunting days are in front of me, I work hard at making my land the best it can be and plan on shooting a bigger buck next year.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

ORIGINAL: blkpowder

I'm in that category too! Be 53 next week.[:@] We might be headed on the down side. But I hope the younger generations desire to hunt grows and continues after we are gone.

[/align]

Let me be the first to wish you a happy birthday,as a matter a fact have a great week.
Mines not for a while but I feel my best deer hunting days are in front of me, I work hard at making my land the best it can be and plan on shooting a bigger buck next year.
Well thank you very much Jim! Ah, I still got some goods years left! Hope you get that buck of a lifetime!
Old 03-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Fork Horn

Hmmm...,

Someone's copy of Woods & Waters must have come today. Mine did too. I read the same article.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

What the PGC doesn't seem to understand is that they created a new generation of hunters that want to protect the doe.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was raised to never shoot a doe by the old folks. This mentality originated in the very old days when there were no deer to speak of. I'm smart enough to know that it is necessary now. There is no shortage of hunters that enjoy doing just that. You are espousing doomsday scenarios again BB.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

not doomsday again is it
Old 03-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Maverick 1

Hmmm...,

Someone's copy of Woods & Waters must have come today. Mine did too. I read the same article.

Old 03-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Fork Horn

Seems everyone want to blame the older guys for everything, those of us in our 50's, 60's and 70's. But remember we did our part by having sons and turning them into hunters, now recruitment is out of our hands. It's the 30 and 40 year olds dropping the ball, quit playing on your computers and go do what comes naturally. If any of you need help, let us know when you'll be going out of state to hunt.

Quick Reply: WE'LL WAIT TILL THEY DIE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.