Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 And they wonder why. >

And they wonder why.

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

And they wonder why.

Old 02-26-2009, 10:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: And they wonder why.

ORIGINAL: blkpowder

Who ever decides to visit this forum, who ever contributes to this forum and who ever debates on this forum. If you look beyond the derogatory remarks,the humor at one another.What ever is said,regardless of what side of the issue that person has taken a stance or has defended. I believe it has shown,we all have one thing in common. Our love of hunting and the outdoors. That is the most important issue. I hope each and everyone never looses that passion. And I hope they share their passion on hunting with as many as possible.
[/align]
Well said Blkpowder!!
Old 02-26-2009, 10:57 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Screamin Steel

That is ironic coming from you, BWJ. Your childish name calling and animated attacks at BB have been the demise of more threads than anything else. While humorous at times, they have no doubt contributed in large part to the issue you described. Why don't you start with taking a long look back at your last 100 or so posts and see how many of them involved name calling addressed at BB, or animated characters poking fun at him....or how about your signature itself? It's just odd to me that you are so concerned with this going on and yet you are the single bigggest perpetrator. I've seen BB around the MB's for a long time, now and while he certainly loves to argue his points, he rarely resorts to name calling and taunting and when he does it is when he finally tires of it coming at him all of the time. (Often from you.) Think about it. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!
There is a lot of adolescent crap that goes on here, and I certainly don't condone it. And BB has every right to post his views, even if they don't fit others agenda.If no one challenged the PGC or other agencies, we'd be in trouble. And despite what some representatives of those agenciessay, they do work for us.

All that being said, as far as I know, no one became threatening until you came along. And if you get in some crossbow hunters face out in the field, you will end up in trouble.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:32 AM
Typical Buck

The gobblers were really hammering early this morning. And as I cruised along a class A trout stream, I found 3 sheds, and no carcasses. A warming 57 degrees right now. A great day indeed.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

this temp change is great 53 up here in 3c
Old 02-26-2009, 12:06 PM

SS, when did you become bb's personal defenseagent?
outsider, no one refutes bb's right to his opinion. We're justsosick and tired of hearingit over and over and over and over and over and over. Get the point. Every time someone makes a post he turns it into [ aghh --% of 2.5 + bla,bla,bla]. Freaking let it go already. At the sportsman show the other weekI was walking by the USP both and the guy tried get get me sign up. When I ignoredhim he asked if I hunt deer in Pa. I told him and that I do and I dojust fine and I'm not interested in joining his little group. The whole time I could here bb's rants in my head. It made want to pop the guy in the kisser.

This is the North East Forum. Not bb's personal rant page. Have a nice day. Ken
Old 02-26-2009, 12:11 PM
Fork Horn

Then don't read them.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

After almost two pages of on topic civil exchanges this what BWJ posted.
[
I think it has something to do with a 5 % drop in breathing rates,and that is directly tied to the failed attempts in the past to educate PA hunters about how little we really know about breathing and its affects on our habitat,stable and constant breathing is a goal we should all strive for,not just for ourselves but for future breathers as well.

That was followed by the off topic cheapshot by BTB.

B doesnt understand that the breathing rate samples shifted in emphasis to the Marcellus shale shelf from the non marcellus areas so the drop in breathing rates is really not a drop because the gasses away from the Marcellus are easier to breathe so the breathing rates most likely actually increased

From there the thread went downhill while BTB refused to support his claim about optimal sustainable yield deer management.

Then we have the vulgar name calling like Bluejob , Blueboy and Monkeyboy. It doesn't get much more juvenile than that. But BWJ thinks it's funny as long as he is not on the receiving end of the insults.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:34 PM
Fork Horn

I have wondered where the moderators of this board are. The personal attacks are way out of hand. There is no reason to ridicule or demean people just because you dont agree on a subject.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:39 PM

OUTSIDER YOU APPARENTLY DON'T GET IT EITHER.Many post are startedthat had the potential to beinformative or interesting or both. That isuntil bb hijacks it and takes it where it didn't need to go. You say "don't read them". Get real. WhenI click on what looks to be an interesting topic is it to much to expect the topic not to turned into one persons personal vendetta?
Old 02-26-2009, 01:44 PM
Fork Horn

On a lighter note,did anyone who went to the show in Harrisburg see Tiffany Lakoski ? I heard a rumor she was there and i'd like to know if she's as smokin hot in person as she looks on " THE CRUSH ".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.