Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Honest Answers.

Old 02-26-2009, 02:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Honest Answers.

well said rem
Old 02-26-2009, 02:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yep, well said Rem

I know I took a lot of words to answer you before but matbe having laid that groundwork, I'll sum it all up.

I would still like to see bowhuter ed for all newbies whatevr the weapon.

The problem I had with the vote was simply that it went against 90% of hunters wishes.

The other point that I forgot to mention was that the board member who introduced the measure and voted for it has a bow shop and stands to gain financially from full inclusion. He should have abstained from the vote.

If I see a crossbow guy in the woods, I will exchange pleasantries and wish him the best of luck. If someoneI know buysone and asks me to help him tune it, I will do just that and if given the chance, I'll take the opportunity to help him be the most ethical bowhunter he can be.

Old 02-26-2009, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is a very good attitude and I give you a lot of credit for that. But ,why can't you extend the same type of courtesy to me on the MBs.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

That is a very good attitude and I give you a lot of credit for that. But ,why can't you extend the same type of courtesy to me on the MBs.
I have tried that before and gotten zero effort in return. The last time I offered the olive branch you replied with something like "we're not taking the high road now"

Another time I tried to simply ignore you for a month and you specifically targeted me relentlessly trying to bait me into controversey but I'll tell you what, I'll offer a truce under the following conditions.

You must keep the PA deer management issue out of the unrelated threads. If a guy posts his hunting story, leave it alone. If a thread that isn't deer menagent related gets going, leave it that way. Don't jump in with some comment about how "it would be better without HR" or "you have it lucky and you don't understand whatsome PA hunters are going through" or something similar. I think you get the idea.

As for the names, I and others call you names. You don't call names but you constantly either say or imply that everyone who disagrees with you is stupid. You stop doing that and the names will likely stop as well.

Third, I've tried to be civil with you. Didnt work. I'm not against trying again but, frankly, if you want a truce, you need to start it this time

Take a good honest objective look at every thread and look at how often you are the firestarter. Debates can take place respectfuly when everyone treats one another with respect. The first time someone breaks that rule, everything breaks down afterward.

The ball is squarely in your court. Dont attack and I wont counter attack. Stop distorting everything especially other peoples posts and have a fair intelligent debate where every side has both good points and bad and everyonecanbe wrong from time to time aswell as right from time to time
Old 02-26-2009, 04:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

The ball is squarely in your court. Dont attack and I wont counter attack. Stop distorting everything especially other peoples posts and have a fair intelligent debate where every side has both good points and bad and everyone can be wrong from time to time as well as right from time to time
No, the ball is in your court. I have demonstrated in my debates with RSB ,Doug E and others that I will engage anyone without resorting to insults and personal attacks. I may disagree and tell you that you are wrong and don't know what you are talking about, but that is not a personal attack ,that is anyway comparable to your name calling and constant accusations of lying.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Have it your way. I offered a way out. You apparently don't want civil threads. BTW your suggestion that you have exchanges with Doug and RSB and dont attack is BS. You constantly attempt to demean and undermine and that is no less a personal attack than any of the other tactics. I'll continue to say that I can play either way but if attacked, I will counter attack and simple disagreements are not the issue here and you know it full well.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

Have it your way. I offered a way out. You apparently don't want civil threads. BTW your suggestion that you have exchanges with Doug and RSB and dont attack is BS. You constantly attempt to demean and undermine and that is no less a personal attack than any of the other tactics. I'll continue to say that I can play either way but if attacked, I will counter attack and simple disagreements are not the issue here and you know it full well.
Have it your way. I offered a way out. You apparently don't want civil threads. I'll continue to say that I can play either way but if attacked, I will counter attack and simple disagreements are not the issue here and you know it full well.
My debates with RSB,Douge and others never degenerate to the mindless name calling you and BWJ engage in constantly. If simple disagreements on deer management aren't the issue. please tell me what you think the true issue might be?
Old 02-26-2009, 05:01 PM

The ball is squarely in your court. Dont attack and I wont counter attack. Stop distorting everything especially other peoples posts and have a fair intelligent debate where every side has both good points and bad and everyonecanbe wrong from time to time aswell as right from time to time
No, the ball is in your court. I have demonstrated in my debates with RSB ,Doug E and others that I will engage anyone without resorting to insults and personal attacks. I may disagree and tell you that you are wrong and don't know what you are talking about, but that is not a personal attack ,that is anyway comparable to your name calling and constant accusations of lying.
Are you kidding me? Please refer to Pa Flintlock / Late Season 12/23/08 WhereI voiced a concern aboutusing climbing sticks and how to use a safety harness while doing so. Sproul and BTBvoiced concern for my safety but you had to come back with" Be a real hunter and huntat ground level and you won't have to worry about killing yourself for a deer." You arrogant SOBwith your Superior attitude. How I wished for aface to face. To "discuss" your comment.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:11 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: CCPaHunter

Are you kidding me? Please refer to Pa Flintlock / Late Season 12/23/08 WhereI voiced a concern aboutusing climbing sticks and how to use a safety harness while doing so. Sproul and BTBvoiced concern for my safety but you had to come back with" Be a real hunter and huntat ground level and you won't have to worry about killing yourself for a deer." You arrogant SOBwith your Superior attitude. How I wished for aface to face. To "discuss" your comment.
What does this mean?

Old 02-26-2009, 05:32 PM
Banned

Means hes threatening a guy in his 70's over the internet.

Quick Reply: Honest Answers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.