Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Some nice bucks (pic) >

Some nice bucks (pic)

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Some nice bucks (pic)

Old 02-24-2009, 02:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Some nice bucks (pic)

ORIGINAL: livbucks

Good post!!! Now where is the pic of the buck you tagged illegally?

Old 02-24-2009, 02:20 PM
Banned

Let's see a pic of the one you tagged illegally as an archery kill.
LMAO!!!

Thats right, didnt he tag one that some game warden put down due to getting hit by a car or something? (LOL) I vaguely remember you guys talking about it, but cant recall the details.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"I do notice that the bucks Matt and friend are showing beat all those from Corny's warm memories, and that scene Matt is sharing is being repeated all over the commonwealth in the last couple seasons. "

Its but one deer, although a good one. And while thats your opinion, the biggest of those I pictured probably scores about the same. Its about 4" narrower, and a point or two less,but has about twice the mass with 5.5" bases and 6" brow tines, and probably a bit longer beam length since the rack curves all the way around.... But hey whatever floats your boat. Matts buck is a damn-fine one for sure. I could just as easily post picks from bucks others have killed far bigger than both mine and his. Wasnt my point in posting. Point was you called me out and you got your nose busted figuratively. (LOL) You said there was no bucks except spikesbeing killed blah blah blah in the 70's and I was drinking bong water for saying otherwise. Only reasonI posted a few of the others was to show you werent talking to some inexperienced non-deer finding nimrod such as yourself. As for big bucks, big bucks were taken before and since the deer plan. And no one photo or one dozen is gonna change that fact. In many areas of the state, there are simply FEWER now.

Even though, usually those who run there mouth the most prove things the least. I dont see your large array of "trophies" being posted very quickly. (LOL) At this point Id be very surprised to see a pic of a road-killed weasel from you.
Just a couple stats on those 2 bucks.....Franks has 6" bases and scores 142 4/8" with only an 11" inside spread. Frank kept the jawbone from his buck but we haven't had anything "Officially" done with it to verify age, best guess is 6 1/2.

Mine gets there differently with 20 7/8" Inside spread and 13 points w/ 4 1/4" bases and a gross score of 149 5/8"...had he not broken off his left G2 running away he'd gross right about 155".
In my haste I didn't check the tooth wear on mine but it's obvious that he's AT LEAST a 3 1/2yr old buck more likely 4 1/2 or maybe older.
Both are the largest bucks either of us have ever seen on the hoof in the high pressured areas that we hunt and we took them 3 days apart. I hope to just SEE bucks of that caliber in Illinois each year.

These are also 2 bucks that didn't make it to the last scoring session.

Old 02-24-2009, 02:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Let's see a pic of the one you tagged illegally as an archery kill.
LMAO!!!

Thats right, didnt he tag one that some game warden put down due to getting hit by a car or something? (LOL) I vaguely remember you guys talking about it, but cant recall the details.
The buck was caught in a fence and the WCO let him use his archery tag after she shot it, so he didn't have to pay $10 a point to keep the rack.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Can't charge for points if they were all busted off, DUMBASS!
You never will quit until made a fool of.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

If they were all"busted off" the buck wouldn't have been stuck in the fence. Even if it had been a doe it was still tagged illegally. Face it, you stepped in poop and the only way out is to admit it.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Banned

Good point bb. LOLOLOLOL!!!!

I just wonder if he took it home and took a pic of it like a "proud man" LOL.

Old 02-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

didnt bb have a similar kill like that
Old 02-24-2009, 03:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good point bb. LOLOLOLOL!!!!

I just wonder if he took it home and took a pic of it like a "proud man" LOL.

That wouldn't be as despicable as borrowing a bunch of old pictures, blurring em all up and cutting the real hunters out of em and then claiming them as your own and then claiming you didnt post your pictue due to paranoia about not wanting the PGC to see who you are. Are you worried about a late night knock on your door from the KGB or PGC?

LOL LOL
Old 02-24-2009, 03:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bowtruck

didnt bb have a similar kill like that
As a matter of fact he did. And it's the only deer he's managed to kill since AR started

Quick Reply: Some nice bucks (pic)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.