Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Mohr needs to regroup >

Mohr needs to regroup

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Mohr needs to regroup

Old 02-06-2009, 11:45 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Mohr needs to regroup

ORIGINAL: livbucks

La boca muy grande Bluebird ha lo que parece ser un pequeño Pecker.
[/align]
Sorry to hear of your mishap. TRANSLATION - My knees were bloody, from hitting the rocks, as I swamthe Rio Grande.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

When this thread got started I PMed a couple of members here and told them what I was about to do.
You see after watching the [&:]bird high jack one thread after another I told them I was going to prove that the [&:]bird would argue with any thing I posted, at that timeI started making up the most outlandish bunch of B.S. that I could come up with. I figured it would last for a couple of pages,rarely does it happen but I was wrong.[:-]
His pompous arrogance wouldn't let him read through the posts and realize I was saying virtually nothing and in fact most of my posts during this little charade contradict them selves yet you little [&:]bird wanna Be's couldn't even bother to read the post before attacking me.
Now were close to ten pages and I have more than made my point.
On a site full of hunters, some of the child like responses made because we disagree on issues is really sad.I try to stay on the light side of some of these heated debates but the humiliating personal attacks that get thrown out there are a true embarrassment to all hunters.The threats I read coming from people that don't even know each other are classic.Friends must come hard to a few and some of you are really sad.
I'm going to spend the afternoon in the woods, I get the feeling its something you guys could use also.

But before you do, go back and see how foolish some of you really look.
I know KIDS must play games but this is a bit over the top!! A walk in the woods may help I hope.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: lost horn

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

When this thread got started I PMed a couple of members here and told them what I was about to do.
You see after watching the [&:]bird high jack one thread after another I told them I was going to prove that the [&:]bird would argue with any thing I posted, at that timeI started making up the most outlandish bunch of B.S. that I could come up with. I figured it would last for a couple of pages,rarely does it happen but I was wrong.[:-]
His pompous arrogance wouldn't let him read through the posts and realize I was saying virtually nothing and in fact most of my posts during this little charade contradict them selves yet you little [&:]bird wanna Be's couldn't even bother to read the post before attacking me.
Now were close to ten pages and I have more than made my point.
On a site full of hunters, some of the child like responses made because we disagree on issues is really sad.I try to stay on the light side of some of these heated debates but the humiliating personal attacks that get thrown out there are a true embarrassment to all hunters.The threats I read coming from people that don't even know each other are classic.Friends must come hard to a few and some of you are really sad.
I'm going to spend the afternoon in the woods, I get the feeling its something you guys could use also.

But before you do, go back and see how foolish some of you really look.
I know KIDS must play games but this is a bit over the top!! A walk in the woods may help I hope.

Really hilarious how Bluebabble and his wannabes were so quick cry foul anddo their best to dicredit something that was nothing more than pure nonsense.

Bluebabble and company, Y'all just got Punk'd
Old 02-06-2009, 01:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Coalcracker

[/align]
Sorry to hear of your mishap. TRANSLATION - My knees were bloody, from hitting the rocks, as I swamthe Rio Grande.
And here we have a BB wannabe who didn't learn a thing from the first lesson LOL
Old 02-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Typical Buck

[/align]
Could we have illegals taking over the site now, what's this world coming too?
Old 02-06-2009, 01:36 PM
Banned

I donno 'bout that, but I do know one of 'em looks like an Iranian terrorist.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Kornélius akcie Bluebirds komplex méněcennosti kvůli n*zké úrovně inteligence a extrémně malé mužské člen
[/align][/align]
Korneliusza i Bluebird są bardzo lubiący crow czy opiekany, broiled opalanego lub sauteed[/align][/align]
Old 02-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Banned

Btb es un idiota y un mentiroso.

MENTIROSO!!!!
Old 02-06-2009, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

La USP se whiny tipos de comederos poco fondo y muy pobres cazadores[/align]
Old 02-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Banned

No estoy USP. Pero voy a cazar a cabo cualquier d*a usted niño[/align][/align]Ha ha ha.[/align]

Quick Reply: Mohr needs to regroup

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.