Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 restricting firearm hunting in Howard Co md. >

restricting firearm hunting in Howard Co md.

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

restricting firearm hunting in Howard Co md.

Old 01-16-2009, 04:31 AM
Fork Horn

Default restricting firearm hunting in Howard Co md.

Just wanted to let any one that is interested know that the county commision is trying to restrict shotgun and muzzle loader hunting in Howard county. there is a meeting scheduled at 7:30 pm at the educational building in Columbia . there was an article on the back page of the Washington times about it . The wording of the proposal was very iffy and didn’t sound good for anyone hunting firearm seasons in the county.the article stated that the number of hunters that showed up at the meeting would determine whether or not the bill will be put in place the article is online on Washington times web site sports/outdoors it sounds to me that anyone hunting smaller properties could be in a hurt .I will be there and hope to see a lot of others
Old 01-16-2009, 04:35 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: restricting firearm hunting in Howard Co md.

i put the time of the meeting but didn't put the date it is wednesday the 21st of january thanks all and i hope people there