Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

bobcat in PA

Old 01-02-2009, 07:17 PM

Default bobcat in PA

i was walking around a local stream were i saw animal tracks i didn't no and then i saw some more in my backyard. and then i went online a look at tracks and they look like bobcat so is there bobcat in pa
Old 01-02-2009, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: bobcat in PA

bobcat yes see them around my house some had one in trap to
had to be set free thou no permint for it
Old 01-02-2009, 07:30 PM
Typical Buck

Yes there are bobcats. We had 4 brought into the taxidermy shop this year. I saw 2 last year during archery and one this year crossing the road on my way home from work. Definitely a cool animal to see in the wild. I see way too many "domestic" cats in the woods. I will be cutting back on their numbers after the deer season is over, maybe then thebobcats will be able to compete for food and I might see more.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:10 AM

i think it was a mountain lion. we don't have as many bobcats as them.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:35 AM

Yes.I hunt themand sometimes see them. Not too often though.Have yet to get one.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Fork Horn

Yeah...there are bobcats in PA...not many...but they're here.
Old 01-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Depends on the area your in. Some areas like around 7 springs resort and other mountain areas have a good many of them.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not many bobcats?Absolutely not true.There's loads of them in Pa.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:17 AM

ORIGINAL: DougE

what do you do for a living? you work for the pgc or what? how do you know these things you spout about on here? you unemployed or work part time or go to college? seriously what do you do and what facts do you have to back up your statements other than 2nd hand info or what you read on the pgc website? please tell us what qualifies you to know all bout pa wildlife numbers? how many deer do we have here in pa? you must know this oh great knowledgable one. how do you know we have loads of them here in pa?
Old 01-05-2009, 08:59 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: petropedro

ORIGINAL: DougE

what do you do for a living? you work for the pgc or what? ? seriously what do you do and what facts do you have to back up your statementhow do you know these things you spout about on here? you unemployed or work part time or go to colleges other than 2nd hand info or what you read on the pgc website? please tell us what qualifies you to know all bout pa wildlife numbers? how many deer do we have here in pa? you must know this oh great knowledgable one. how do you know we have loads of them here in pa?
Well, where is your facts on mountain lions? Where's your DNA evidense. Or a dead carcuss? what do you do for a living? Seriously what do you do and what facts do you to back up your statement?

Quick Reply: bobcat in PA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.