Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Disgusting...

Old 12-14-2008, 06:36 PM

Default RE: Disgusting...

If mistaken kills didn't happen,then why would they post mistaken deer killed in game book? I have seen a couple bucks killed during doe season as they stepped in front of a doe and on the other side of does,also running shots at a herd of deer has seen bucks drop accidental. It does happen.Especially with beginners.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:54 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Disgusting...

in my honest "O". there is no such thing as a mistake kill when it comes to a shooting a rack buck for a doe , even when running you better be sure what the heck your shooting at. i mean wtf havent you ever been told be sure of your target and whats behind and around it ? if you give me the excuse that i was just about to shoot this doe and the buck walked in FRONT of her i would take your damn lic, away pay the hell attention of what your doing you cant bring that bullet back after you pull the trigger ,
now shooting a bb for a small doe is an honest mistake !