HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Northeast (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/northeast-26/)
-   -   Delaware Proshops or Southeast PA (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/northeast/262703-delaware-proshops-southeast-pa.html)

pick00l 09-11-2008 07:02 PM

Delaware Proshops or Southeast PA

Wondering which archery proshops you like to visit or trust to work on your bows. I only know of two in the North Delaware area and none in around the PA border.Wondering where you guys go.

Had not so great experience at one of them, the other the verdict is still out.

Retaks 09-12-2008 11:54 AM

RE: Delaware Proshops or Southeast PA

I go to Middletown archery alot. It is right near Granite Run Mall near the PA/DE border. Im also friends with Joe from Targetmaster and he sued to work on bwos there when they ahd an archery shop so he dose alot of my work when he has spare time. He gets most of his stuff from Middletown Archery though.

pick00l 09-13-2008 05:10 PM

Retaks - Thanks, that is not too out of the way for me so, may give them a visit.

Folks in DE, where are you taking your equipment?

Rickmur 09-14-2008 04:08 AM

I went to Ocean Pro in South Symra on 13. Very nice people but learning. Got my Bowtech warranty problem fixed.

lemond35 09-14-2008 02:46 PM

French Creek Outfitters in Phoenixville..near the main line and pretty good work. i have never hada problem and some of the staff is very nice. they have a huge showroom and i have not seen a shop with more equipment, clothing, guns, bows, fishing, boot, feed, and u name it...

delaware archer 09-14-2008 07:26 PM

Best bow shop in central delaware is Eagle Eye Archery. He is a bowtech dealer, but will work on all bows. He is simply the best bow technician guy there is here in delaware. He is located in Rising Sun. (302) 698-1171

pick00l 09-17-2008 08:11 PM

Thanks for the posts. I have been to french creek and love the store. A little out of the way however, I would go there similar to how I would go to Cabelas. Last time I was there they set me up with a bisket rest. Only think I did not like is that he eyeballed the rest and did not check it any other way. When I asked him about it, he said he has been doing this long enough and it is right on.

I'll have to check out Eagle Eye. Never heard of them so I'm interested.

Thanks again.

delaware archer 09-22-2008 04:56 PM

He is a one man shop. But best shop in delaware i can assure you.No one touches my bows except him.

pick00l 09-22-2008 08:49 PM

DA - Any idea if he can work on Oneida's?

Rickmur 09-22-2008 09:20 PM

ORIGINAL: pick00l

DA - Any idea if he can work on Oneida's?
What do you need to fix. I shot them for 15 yearsa while back and did my own work on them. They are the easiest bows in the world to work on except maybe a recurve.